Bounty Hunter Systeam - Denied

Kcarma

What you want to see? - A Bounty Hunter Systeam

Why should we add it? - Gives FBI/FBI Sub branches More Things To Do

What are the advantages of having this? - Involves More Roleplay For FBI Catching Criminal Bounties

Who is it mainly for? - FBI

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/v1-2-2-bounty-hunter-system-customizable-unique-hitman-system

-Support 

The reason I am -supporting this is due to the fact that this system can be easily abused and glitched to make infinite money. 
This isn't the wild wild west ethier so I believe the current warrant system is great so far. 

The only way I could see this getting added is if we had another unit that wasn't exactly gov and wasn't criminal to handle it as if anyone can put a bounty on another person and have gov chase them that will cause problems.  

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

5 hours ago, Slasher said:

Major +Support

-More RP

-More fun

-Very good thing for USMS

-more rp for crim

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

11 hours ago, Slasher said:

Major +Support

-More RP

-More fun

-Very good thing for USMS

-more rp for crim

Currently USMS doesn't really have a "place". They aren't tac or assistant Tac, they don't quite do the same thing as FBI, etc. They are more akin to PD than anything, which makes them very similar to State. They don't really have a niche like most departments.

As I understand it, this system would pretty much run entirely on it's own, granting the Bounty Hunters (USMS) the ability to track and locate players who kill too many people without dying. This is especially relevant given that resets are against the rules, and players easily go long periods without dying.

+Support, it's only $5 as long as it actually functions like listed above

• Head Admin
On 6/1/2022 at 8:05 AM, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 

The reason I am -supporting this is due to the fact that this system can be easily abused and glitched to make infinite money. 
This isn't the wild wild west ethier so I believe the current warrant system is great so far. 

The only way I could see this getting added is if we had another unit that wasn't exactly gov and wasn't criminal to handle it as if anyone can put a bounty on another person and have gov chase them that will cause problems.  

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

I personally don't think this addon can be changed to fit the modern prp we have. So there would be 1850s wanted posters lying around.

Secondly it would be better if it wasn't an exclusive FBI thing, criminals may also want the opportunity of hunting down criminals. 

A new neutral class job could be introduced. "Bounty Hunter."

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

On 6/1/2022 at 8:05 AM, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

+support this would be a cool system as it would also add more RP to bounty hunters within the USMS

Clarkie