Kranky2020's staff application - Denied

Kranky2020

Poll thing  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kranky2020 be trialmod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: CI RnD JA Jacon Smitt (OR) CI RCT Dick Kickem (OR) King Quandale Dingle

What is your steam name?: Kranky2020-too

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:110380124

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Kranky2021#8627

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I was a moderator on a (sadly, now shut down) darkrp server.

What date did you start playing on the community? Roughly around may 19th (but I originally joined the server in 2021 but left soon after joining)

What date did you make your forums account? June 12, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?. 1 verbal (If they even count)

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?  I believe I deserve the rank of trial moderator because I have a grand understanding on how ULX works, I can learn fast, and follow directions well. I ask questions whenever I need to, and when I get something wrong, I own up to it. More importantly, I think I deserve staff because I would be a great fit into the amazing community gaminglight SCPRP is.  Another reason I think I deserve to be a staff member is because I don’t give up unless it is necessary, and I can be active all weekend and most of the time in the afternoon during the week. I’m on this server basically every day and stay on for at least an hour, I can get on whenever asked to (Most of the time) and summer is coming up so I will be on most of the summer. Finally, I’d like to join the staff team to help combat every rule breaker out there, as the staff here are just amazing people and I’d like to be apart of that amazing person list!

Scenario questions:

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? : I consider this as NITRP and would most likely ban them for a month (Or permanently if they broke the really bad rules) with the reason of "NITRP, [insert various other rules they broke]"

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? : Request video evidence by other players, along with this, start to spectate him (in cloak as all staff members are) to see if he actually is abusing bugs.

Edited by Kranky2020

+/- support

+ good app

+ no warns

+/- haven’t seen you on much, but to be fair I don’t play ci

- scenario questions

also you are missing a poll

Edited by Caroline

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

5 minutes ago, Kranky2020 said:

Thanks for the criticism, will take this into consideration if I make another app. But what do you mean "No proof for warns"?

he means like screenshot, which tbh you shouldn't need cause they can literally use the gl website but whatever

also +support

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

6 hours ago, Kranky2020 said:

Thanks for the criticism, will take this into consideration if I make another app. But what do you mean "No proof for warns"?

When you are in game type !warns take a screen shot then you can crop it down and add it into a post (don't ask me how as I cannot remember)

On 5/22/2022 at 9:54 AM, Caroline said:

+/- support

+ good app

+ no warns

- scenario questions

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

So your responses to the questions are a bit rushed and short but you are newer to the community so I understand that you dont really know exactly what to say and you have no prior staffing experience so I'm sure you'll be able to learn what to do if you get in staff. App looks good and you seem like you wanna help so I'd be willing to give you a shot. +SUPPORT

Best of luck.....

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

11 hours ago, Kranky2020 said:

I'll definitely be taking all of the criticism into consideration next time I make a staff app (If i happen to be denied) so thanks guys!

You are allowed to edit your application to include the stuff that is not in your application.

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

On 5/22/2022 at 11:54 AM, Caroline said:

+/- support

+ good app

+ no warns

- scenario questions

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. Please work on your activity as you haven't' been on in a week. You may re-apply in 1 week.

• Sad 1