Paprika's 69th Medical Vice Commander Application

gunnercarolina

Should Paprika Be Vice Commander?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 69th RMS COL Paprika/ISB Deputy Director Paprika

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

69th Medical Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I have been a part of Medical for some time now. I have always wanted to be the best I could be in this regiment. I joined a couple different battalions while in Medical but I always stuck with Medical through Thick and Thin. I feel that I am ready for the responsibility of being part of the command team. If I do get the position, I am even more excited to work more closely with Zug and Hex. Hex and Zug have been my mentor all throughout my medical career and I want to be able to help them with command duties. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I currently have 855 hours in the server and it will keep going up. Here is my battlemetrics. https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/971192812

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? In my opinion, a Vice Commander/Commander Is there to inspire the troops and keep them in line. They are also there to keep the roster clean and updated and keep all the troops busy. I plan to help get another storyline set up for Medical because that seemed to boost recruitment and activity in Medical. I have a small plan for a string of missions based around Rescue Squadron planned. I also believe that the Vice Commander in every battalion is there to help newer troops understand things and show them how to act.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I feel that I am a very trustworthy person. I currently have 855 hours and have not been banned or warned. I have also worked my  way into the GM ranks and am currently a Senior Gamemaster/ISB Deputy Director. I have been in multiple battalions on the side but I never left Medical. I was a Shock CSM, SF NCO, Naval Security Officer, and I joined purge for a short time as well. I also have many people who can vouch for my trustworthiness. Every once in a while I do go on LOA/ROA because of IRL problems but I always bounce back stronger than ever! I am also a Sub Regiment Leader, I am currently the Marshal of Rescue Squadron. I hope that you feel that all of the responsibility I have taken on before can convince others that I am trustworthy.

7. How often can you be Online? :I can and will be as active as possible. I always give fair warnings and go on LOA or ROA if I know I can not be available. I am trying to be more active and soon my schedule will be more open as my Varsity Athletics are about to end. I will be available after 5 PM EST almost every weekday once athletics end and I am excited to be able to be more active.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : No, I’m a good boy and try to stay out of trouble

Thank you for reading and giving me the opportunity to apply! 🙂

Edited by gunnercarolina

+support

-love this guy!!, app could be better tho!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

3 hours ago, clarence said:

+support

-love this guy!!, app could be better tho!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+ Support

• Well-rounded with experience from other battalions
    • This will enable an ability to work with them
  • Activity from Battlemetrics linked isn't particularly impressive, but Paprika chose to link it which shows an openness, and does acknowledge a willingness to take LOAs/ROAs when needed, which is incredibly important rather than just disappearing without putting one in. And given the reasonable promise of improved activity I think this will not be an issue anymore, as Paprika has been shown to hold his word in the past.
  • Experience with leadership from GM team
  • Has been in Medical quite some time and has been consistent with one exception of a strike recently
  • Can host pretty unique simulations

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

2 hours ago, Keegan said:

+ Support

• Activity from Battlemetrics linked isn't particularly impressive, but Paprika chose to link it which shows an openness, and does acknowledge a willingness to take LOAs/ROAs when needed, which is incredibly important rather than just disappearing without putting one in. And given the reasonable promise of improved activity I think this will not be an issue anymore, as Paprika has been shown to hold his word in the past.
  • Has been in Medical quite some time and has been consistent with one exception of a strike recently

+ SUPPORT!

18 hours ago, Keegan said:

+ Support

I agree with all of these points. The Activity as current has been an issue for me, but it is fully understandable with the additional work he's taken on in other regiments and of course with being an excellent Senior GM. As Summer is coming up very soon, I believe Paprika will have additional time to play and a more flexible schedule to boot. 

Even with the Activity struggles, Paprika has shown up when Medical most needs him on several Occasions. The Medical Storylines of February and March that brought so much activity to Medical could not have happened without Paprika. He stepped up his activity to shore up our Officer performance back in January when Medical was struggling. Getting through that period as well as we did would've been very difficult without him.

There have been disciplinary issues with Paprika in the past and despite them being concerning they did happen over three months ago, so I believe benefit of the doubt is in order in that regard.

Paprika would be a good fit for a Vice Commander position in my opinion and has my support in pursuit of it!

Edited by Jimmy N00Btron

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to AHC for training and a whitelist.

• Like 1

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Crunch locked this topic