Not A Spy E11 Resignation

State Trooper EvaMocca

Not A Spy Resignation 

It is time. I unfortunately have to go its been a blast when I first join but lately its been not fun and stressing than before and I just don't have the time nor energy to put all of this anymore. I know that I may not been the best as a CMD member in e11 but I just can't take it no more. I'm sorry but I have to go as this is not working for my mental health as a whole. Things are not the same as they used to be as when E11 was big back then. Now problems arise with my family, and this server with all of the combative jobs are just always bring toxicity and I wish not to be in any of those jobs anymore (except MMF). I hope all of yall have a wonderful time and I'll most likely not be coming back.

Dodo: I wish you were able to be here with me during these hard times but I don't blame you for leaving

Danny: I gotta go I just take this no more

Vanny: I still don't know you that much but have a wonderful time and keep playing that soundboard

Blackout: Hope you the best of luck

Georgie: Used to have a puppy with that name. Now he's gone.

Octolis: Oculus

Panda: Keep on going bean man

Blooddragon: Man thankfully you where there to talk to me when I was trying to type this

Potatto: I wish I was more nice to you and I'm sorry for that

Hale: You keep going without me you'll pass me.

Borshk: I'm gonna be honest I don't know you well and I wish you have a wonderful day

Jordan: Why do I not remember you. I must be a bad command member

Krug: Try not to die like me every time I run into CI

Goat: Love your CC I wonder how it even passed SMT

Five Seven:  I wonder every time I see you. You just disappear when I look away

Jaiden: I love you but I can't be in E11 anymore its just to much for me to handle and I don't even have time anymore to play E11

CHINESEMAN131: Heck yeah I'm going to kill you with the cuteness of my cat!

Exalura: Mans got demoted for inactivity. Sadge

Well I hope all of yall have a wonderful time and I'll see you soon! You will still see me around just not on combative jobs. You can ping me with you wan pictures of my cat! And I'm sorry but I just cant handle this anymore. I'll keep in touch to those who wanna talk to me.

• Gaminglight Love 2

1 minute ago, State Trooper EvaMocca said:

What ever could you be talking about 🤨

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

I'm gonna miss you, Spy. You always managed to brighten the mood whenever you joined the teamspeak. Good luck, man. Stay safe.

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

4 hours ago, State Trooper EvaMocca said:

Not A Spy Resignation 

It is time. I unfortunately have to go its been a blast when I first join but lately its been not fun and stressing than before and I just don't have the time nor energy to put all of this anymore. I know that I may not been the best as a CMD member in e11 but I just can't take it no more. I'm sorry but I have to go as this is not working for my mental health as a whole. Things are not the same as they used to be as when E11 was big back then. Now problems arise with my family, and this server with all of the combative jobs are just always bring toxicity and I wish not to be in any of those jobs anymore (except MMF). I hope all of yall have a wonderful time and I'll most likely not be coming back.

Dodo: I wish you were able to be here with me during these hard times but I don't blame you for leaving

Danny: I gotta go I just take this no more

Vanny: I still don't know you that much but have a wonderful time and keep playing that soundboard

Blackout: Hope you the best of luck

Octolis: Oculus

Panda: Keep on going bean man

Blooddragon: Man thankfully you where there to talk to me when I was trying to type this

Potatto: I wish I was more nice to you and I'm sorry for that

Hale: You keep going without me you'll pass me.

Borshk: I'm gonna be honest I don't know you well and I wish you have a wonderful day

Jordan: Why do I not remember you. I must be a bad command member

Krug: Try not to die like me every time I run into CI

Five Seven:  I wonder every time I see you. You just disappear when I look away

Jaiden: I love you but I can't be in E11 anymore its just to much for me to handle and I don't even have time anymore to play E11

CHINESEMAN131: Heck yeah I'm going to kill you with the cuteness of my cat!

Exalura: Mans got demoted for inactivity. Sadge

Well I hope all of yall have a wonderful time and I'll see you soon! You will still see me around just not on combative jobs. You can ping me with you wan pictures of my cat! And I'm sorry but I just cant handle this anymore. I'll keep in touch to those who wanna talk to me.

its too painfull the cuteness of your cat ahhhhh im in pain 

And i dont accept ur resignation

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

o7 spy come back soon

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

4 hours ago, State Trooper EvaMocca said:

Well alrighty then.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Good to know I remind you of a puppy, wish you the best in your future endeavors!

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

Damn not the spy from TF2 😞

Good Luck in your future! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• Adam. locked this topic