The Super Cool D-Class change suggestion - Denied

PandaInShitpostLand

What are you suggesting? - A change to specific D-Class (Smuggler, Pro, Expert)

Pro Class D 
Remove Weapon tfa_csgo_elite, Add Weapon tfa_sig_p229r

Class D Expert 
Remove Weapon tfa_luger, Add Weapon tfa_usp

Class D Smuggler
Remove Weapon tfa_coltpython, Add Weapon tfa_csgo_mp9, Add Weapon tfa_model3russian
(NOTE: Ive removed smugglers Python in exchange for stronger close range abilitys, the Model 3 Russian will still allow him to do stuff at a range however)
(NEW NOTE: I've been informed of a funny sec branch update that will do stuff to the D's and the Sec's. Prices/weapon shops will be removed for a basic weapon change suggestion. if branch update is denied ill redo weapon shops. however not even I know what this will do)

How would this change better the server? - D-Class branch update (yay!), Allowing D-Class with either less money or less level to put up more of a fight instead of being forced to 100% rely on CC's or mobsters, as this just isn't a fun way to play.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Gensec will be forced to deal with D-Class who put up bigger fights, but due to the fact they can update their branch to be more powerful and some better weapons shouldn't cause D-Block to fall much much more than it already does will make this a good change

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-Class

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A
I wish to see feedback as always gentlemen, gentleladies, and gentlecreatures.

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand
Funny Sec update apparently

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+Suport

-YES YOU DID IT YOU REMOVED THE ACCURSED LUGER

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

6 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

+support

+D class branch update

+Supplier is just outclassed by mobster a lot

+Smugler is not worth 70 lvls with current loadout

-might be a bit unfair with the weapons/prices, imagine 10 d class with contenders 

5 hours ago, styx said:

I say Raise the prices for smuggler a bit then it would be good 

but other than that +support

Done. prices slightly changed as contender is the only real problem child

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

14 hours ago, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

+support shit bussin maybe now dclass can actually fight while the server is more active

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

-sUPpOrT

d-cLasS sHouLD bE wEAk 

But, really, seems interesting. 

+Support

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

On 4/1/2022 at 2:50 AM, Tazza said:

+Suport

-YES YOU DID IT YOU REMOVED THE ACCURSED LUGER

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/1/2022 at 7:15 AM, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

+support

+D class branch update

+Supplier is just outclassed by mobster a lot

+Smugler is not worth 70 lvls with current loadout

-might be a bit unfair with the weapons/prices, imagine 10 d class with contenders 

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|