Ban removal the time has already expired and im still banned- Denied

shugokirep70

Steam Name: shugokirep70 flux.gg

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:637831767

Ingame Name: shugokirep70

Ban Length: expired

Admin that Banned you: Savagery

Reason for Ban: exploiting ( breaking player model ) NITRP ( false one wasnt on there before ) NWCS 

Dispute: i was breaking my player model but i undid what i did before and it was fixed for me but not for others so i was asked to reconnect and i said sure i was getting off
i come back the next day and im playing like normal and Dump truck comes to me player 343 when im 682 and says what are you using to bypass your ban? i said to him im banned? i looked on the website
it said i had a 7 day ban for a sit that i was never in and i was told nothing other than to reconnect i listened to staff in my last sit and then was banned when i asked about why the ban was there
i waited the 7 days that was on the ban and it still says that im banned its been 2 MORE DAYS and i still cant connect ive spoken to Diz Via Discord and there is nothing showing my ban in the logs 
also the NITRP i roleplay all the time as security during scp tests soemtimes ci and as dclass ( mostly off hours becuase time difference ) 

im just asking to be able to play becuase my ban has already been expired on the website 

download.png

download (1).png

+ Support

I contacted @Piller about this and even he says it’s a strange situation, Piller said he’s gonna contact SMT but Shugo says he’s still banned after a day (I would suggest waiting more time just in case).

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

36 minutes ago, Weiss said:

I checked the ulx ban list in-game and was unable to find their name; Was quite odd. 

Agreed. Ban area on the forums shows everything as expired as well. There shouldn't be a reason as to why he's banned.

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

@shugokirep70 can you still not connect?

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 3/31/2022 at 5:02 PM, islandtoad said:

I believe this is because the warn/ban system went offline for a little bit and that could have caused it to bug out.

+support

Most likely this ^^ It probably didn't count the 4 days between 3/24 - 3/28 so it started the cooldown after it went back up

+ Support

• Like 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Most likely this ^^ It probably didn't count the 4 days between 3/24 - 3/28 so it started the cooldown after it went back up

+ Support

This is incorrect. 

1 hour ago, shugokirep70 said:

so id have to wait a few more days?

We are investigating this. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

46 minutes ago, shugokirep70 said:

not trying to be annoying but any update?

Please be patient we are investigating this as this hasn't happened before. 

• Like 1

@shugokirep70Please attempt to reconnect now. 

• Like 1

@shugokirep70Please try again

-SUPPORT

I had banned you due to exploiting on 682 as you were intentionally breaking your player model and have been warned by other staff for doing this same exact thing before on various other SCP's (343 and 1424; if I recall correctly @Nydekorehad to even kick you at one point as you continued to refuse to rejoin the server, playing with a broken hitbox after being told by multiple staff to reconnect to fix it).  You admitted to intentionally glitching your model which broke your hitbox, the broken hitbox making it incredibly difficult for anyone to hit you.  You then somehow joined the game a day later after having already being banned by me, Coltable noticed this and remembered that I had banned you the day before, stating that he would just permanently ban you (I don't know if this happened or not as we were having problems with the warning system before so I do not know if he went through with this, and I do not see my warning on shugo on the forums although I was the one to give him the warn for Continued Exploiting | NCWS | NITRP).  I would also like to point out that you've been verbally warned by other staff for this before and still tried to talk your way out of the sit  until I told you I had evidence of you admitting to intentionally exploiting inside of chat PM's.

Should any JMT/SMT have any questions about what happened, I am more than happy to answer them over discord as I am not always available to check the forums

Edited by 1stSavagerY

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

7 hours ago, 1stSavagerY said:

-SUPPORT

I had banned you due to exploiting on 682 as you were intentionally breaking your player model and have been warned by other staff for doing this same exact thing before on various other SCP's (343 and 1424; if I recall correctly @Nydekorehad to even kick you at one point as you continued to refuse to rejoin the server, playing with a broken hitbox after being told by multiple staff to reconnect to fix it).  You admitted to intentionally glitching your model which broke your hitbox, the broken hitbox making it incredibly difficult for anyone to hit you.  You then somehow joined the game a day later after having already being banned by me, Coltable noticed this and remembered that I had banned you the day before, stating that he would just permanently ban you (I don't know if this happened or not as we were having problems with the warning system before so I do not know if he went through with this, and I do not see my warning on shugo on the forums although I was the one to give him the warn for Continued Exploiting | NCWS | NITRP).  I would also like to point out that you've been verbally warned by other staff for this before and still tried to talk your way out of the sit  until I told you I had evidence of you admitting to intentionally exploiting inside of chat PM's.

Should any JMT/SMT have any questions about what happened, I am more than happy to answer them over discord as I am not always available to check the forums

If this is all true than -Support should have just listened to staff when we told you not to do it.

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

7 hours ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

If this is all true than -Support should have just listened to staff when we told you not to do it.

i was requested to leave to fix my model i replied that i was getting off anyways so i left i had premmison from other staff to do it as 343 due to it being a safe class scp with no role other than to spectate 682's model was fine on my screen obviosuly it was not for others either way this isnt a post about a current ban the time expired and i was not told on a permernant ban cheif has alreayd said he is working to unban me via the way i was banned as it was a glitch during the warn system being down

i had no idea that it said i was banned until i was informed by dump truck when he was 343 and i was 682 i contacted Diz via discord to ask about it then i tabbed back in to a ban 

ive already waited and extra week over my ban ive not exceed the 40 warn limit and i do not intend to break my model for any purposes other than making people laugh while im on a safe class scp 

be it in rp situations i will reconnect for them and not use the player model bug to my advantage 

also the statment above of me being 'incredibly' hard to hit was false at that time my player model like most times would be used to the other players advantage as they would shoot me through walls and doors clipping my player model as 682.

i have no intent to play anything but safe class scps anymore anyways causes way to many issues and i wont have any sits if i play safe class scps 

i mainly play 343 and i or Diz have not seen any logs showing permant bans being issued to me 

regarding your NITRP i have been roleplaying frequently mainly during what you refer to as 'off hours' also when the server is poplated i indudge in rp situations and tests as dclass secuirty NU7 sarkic sometimes CI or E11  343 682 mainly 682 was with RRH and a lot with 049 and 999.

finnaly this wasnt here for any -supports ive already served my ban sentence and need it to be fixed

sorry for spelling mistakes i am illiterate and trying my best to learn to type and write

Denied. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Dislike 2