Tyler Senior Event Team ApplicationAccepted

tylerdiffee1

Should I be a SET ?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Senior Event Team [SET]?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Tyler

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243606814

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): Research Manager [Research Commander], Mobile Task Force [Nu7] [MSGT]

How long have you been a Event Team Member: I have been in the ET Member for 77 days

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): I have received Zero Strike as an Event Team Member.

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 4 Week of Playtime

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: I know the majority of the SCP Lore.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: Well, the reason why I want to become a Senior Event Team is because I wanted to be like Gaming Goat and Phill Role model as a new SET. I love creating a ton of events to make the server fun, and now it's time for me to bring events as a SET more exciting than ever. If I become a SET, I want to be the role model that Gaming Goat had for me in the past. I want to help new Event Team Members get trained and answer many questions they ask. Even I love helping other Event Members build a cool dope map for their PT or Events.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?: I am most trusted to be on senior events, because I don't break any rules as a player in the server. I will always follow the Event Guide rule if a mega event occurs. Even if I have trouble, I will contact other SET before talking to the Gamin Goat if the issue is severe. I'm also good at managing the Event Weapon Guideline.
Have you mastered ULX?: Yes, I am a Senior Mod known well with the ULX Commands, including Event Team Member.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Kinda, I have been doing well planned Regular Events, so I hope other SET can help me create a good Mega Events. In the future, I will create some good Mega Events. 

Give an example of a mega event: I have been planning on this mega event so long, which is called D Class Riot Extreme. I would do it where there is enough Security Online, like many security and calm environments on a code blue or code yellow.
First Round: I will give all the D Class "tfa_1897winchester" and one D Class can be the Sniper, which gives them "tfa_m24" - I predict this round will fail

Second Round: I will give the D Class "tfa_mp40" and have two Snipers, which would give them "tfa_m24".

Third Round: This Round will be aggressive, which could succeed the riot. The D Class will get "tfa_mp5", there will be three snipers with an upgrade weapon "tfa_m98b", and will also give one person a RPG "m9k_rpg7".

Final Round: This round is a little extreme. We're going to have 4 snipers using the same weapon as round 3, 1 RPG, 2 D Class will have this weapon "tfa_vikhr" and D class using the same weapon as round 3.

I hope this Mega will make the server fun and bring their friend over to play, because this is a cool 
 Mega Event.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created:  My first event was "The Burger made by Human Flesh". We have this secret spice room where to take killing people for human flesh. It was the most memorable event I ever had when I began as an Event Team Trainee. 

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: N/A [ Unable to Check on the Roaster]

How active can you be: I can be pretty active unless their College Assignment needs to be completed.

rp_gaminglight_site50_v20030.jpg

rp_gaminglight_site50_v20025.jpg

rp_gaminglight_site50_v20041.jpg

rp_gaminglight_site50_v20034.jpg

Edited by tylerdiffee1
Adjust the mtf job rank

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

• tylerdiffee1 changed the title to Tyler Senior Event Team Application

+support

he good fit he deserves SET

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

- A nice person

- Active

- Good Events & Builds

Good Luck Tyler!

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

mass mass mass +support

Tyler is an amazing dude, he’s nice and very expierenced with ULX commands. He is great at building and is happy to help anyone with events.He has told me many events he wants to do as SET and i believe they could be some of the best events on this server.

oofwill2.png

2 hours ago, oofWill said:

mass mass mass +support

Tyler is an amazing dude, he’s nice and very expierenced with ULX commands. He is great at building and is happy to help anyone with events.He has told me many events he wants to do as SET and i believe they could be some of the best events on this server.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

Massive + Support

+ Active

+ Epic events

+ Great application

+ Overall just a chad

GO TYLER!!

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

4 hours ago, Voxial said:

Massive + Support

+ Active

+ Epic events

+ Great application

+ Overall just a chad

GO TYLER!!

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 3/31/2022 at 4:16 PM, Voxial said:

Massive + Support

+ Active

+ Epic events

+ Great application

+ Overall just a chad

GO TYLER!!

+Support 
Indeed a great candidate for SET.
Good Luck Tyler💫

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥