General Suggestion - Make CI Dog Have Flag On Requirements - Denied

Marshmallow Purple

2 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support ;

SCP-7598 is a level `100+` Job that only responds to Delta+ Command and in my opinion is heavily underplayed, having these made to have a reasonable flag on requirement would mean that we would need a NEW level 100 job that is free to play. 

Since that job got introduced, I rarely see a 7598 w/o a certain amount of Chaos anyway. If you have such a issue with the SCP, just kill it, its a big target with a big hitbox that can be micro'd. It isn't that hard. I've not seen anyone complain apart from today. That's all.

Extra Notes:

Spoke with Delta-5 Command & Nu-7 Command+ as well as Gen-Sec Command and both said they had no complaints about our SCP. Might want to re-consider your options after dying to it.

( cant add it to my post as a edit so I've had to put this, Apologies Forum Diplomats. )

Please consider all options before actually making suggestions about other branches, especially ones you aren't in, Also make sure to speak to their Command/HCMD as well just to get all sides of the spectrum just to go against any possible toxicity, Thanks.

3 hours ago, Marshmallow Purple said:

barely any rules preventing it from destroying Gensec completely.

It cant enter D-Block or Armory or any other area that is restricted to SCPs.

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+Support Dog annoying af

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

3 hours ago, Cuz L0g1c said:

, Enoch has a nlr. This means that Enoch can stay online as long as the required CI combative units are still online.

I feel like the suggestion is more pushing towards having a required number of MTF online in order for the dog to flag on.

like you said Enoch has NLR and can stay on as long as there’s enough CI, the dog should be the same (this is what I believe is being suggested)

I feel like we could look at this from both perspectives

1) The CI dog is strong, fast and can 1 tap, having 3 MTF online versus this beast would be rather frustrating 

If there were 3 alpha operatives and a beta online and they raided, if Enoch was like the dog and could be used whenever it wouldn’t be fair to the 4 CI since Enoch can teleport and regenerate.

2) The dog takes time to unlock or requires you to pay and buy levels to access it so it shouldn’t be heavily restricted.

CI already have to go up against 3 MTF branches so the dog wouldn’t make a difference.

overall ima give a +support for a requirement of  5 MTF to be online in order to use the dog as that’s what I see fair.

Edited by Its Buck
  • Dislike 2

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

7 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support ;

SCP-7598 is a level `100+` Job that only responds to Delta+ Command and in my opinion is heavily underplayed, having these made to have a reasonable flag on requirement would mean that we would need a NEW level 100 job that is free to play. 

Since that job got introduced, I rarely see a 7598 w/o a certain amount of Chaos anyway. If you have such a issue with the SCP, just kill it, its a big target with a big hitbox that can be micro'd. It isn't that hard. I've not seen anyone complain apart from today. That's all.

Extra Notes:

Spoke with Delta-5 Command & Nu-7 Command+ as well as Gen-Sec Command and both said they had no complaints about our SCP. Might want to re-consider your options after dying to it.

( cant add it to my post as a edit so I've had to put this, Apologies Forum Diplomats. )

Please consider all options before actually making suggestions about other branches, especially ones you aren't in, Also make sure to speak to their Command/HCMD as well just to get all sides of the spectrum just to go against any possible toxicity, Thanks.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

11 hours ago, Its Buck said:

I feel like the suggestion is more pushing towards having a required number of MTF online in order for the dog to flag on.

No...

The dog is a level 100 job, that is the reason it has no flag on requirement. I was comparing it to enoch and the mech which both are hand selected from their respected branches. 

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

The suggestion is such a shit show lmaoo.

-Support

7101 is very different from the CI Dog and it's currently fine as is.

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

- Support
Legit your sword solos that dog this is just something you are doing to get your life easier

• Like 1

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

21 hours ago, Cuz L0g1c said:

Comparing this to scp 7101, Enoch has a nlr. This means that Enoch can stay online as long as the required CI combative units are still online.

Enoch must flag off when they die, so if you see anyone still on after they die you should get them to flag off.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |