Should I become SET  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Your vote.

• Yea!
    • Heck No.

This poll is closed to new votes

In-game name: Panda

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7640407

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): E11 Major

How long have you been a Event Team Member: 82 Days

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): Nope

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 8 weeks of playtime, but I've been a member of the community for 2 to 3 years

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?Decently well and I'm always learning more obscure stuff

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?:

I've been in event team for a good while and its shown me some limitations. Being in SET would allow me to make my events a bit more fleshed out than they can be already and the reasons are-
-SET weapons (when used properly) can create a lot more balance in certain situations (SCP breach events, GOI raids, D-Class riots) and the use of some tools such as C4 or smoke grenades can make an event feel more lively and immersive
-A higher prop limit will allow for more crazy stuff (PT's, Arenas) for when the server isn't at a high player count
-Helping newer event team (unrelated to making events more fleshed out) I love helping new people and teaching them stuff they didn't know before, supervising newer ET is also a + because they get to host bigger events without making it too chaotic or unbalanced.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?:
I've been in ET for a decent while and know my way around the block. I'm an E11 Major and while I used to be on Thins level of minginess that has toned down significantly (which you can see in my warn record). I've seen SET fall (Flixy) and I'm not stupid enough to pull something like that. (I was there when Flixy pulled the plug, just ask Gaminggoat)

Have you mastered ULX?: Just about, there may be 1 or 2 commands that have gone under my radar though

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Not 100%. But when I do something I prefer to do it right.

Give an example of a mega event: 

During the planning phase of the mega event, it will be teased that the Sarkic Cult has grown an unusual level of activity and that foundation needs to be wary. 
Once the event starts it will seem like a very standard GOI raid of Sarkic. The Sarkic will raid for SCP-610 and will be unusual in their attempts due to them throwing themselves at the foundation with a level of ferocity the foundation has never seen before. Once they get SCP-610 the true colors of the event will be shown.

610 will be brought to the church where Priests of the Sarkic cult will set up a protective Hume Shield over the church and using the 610 specimen they will infect the whole surface with SCP-610 with disastrous capability's and at this point both the foundation and CI know that if they don't do something about it that this could put the world in jeopardy and so a code ragnarok is called.
When the foundation and CI team up it will be revealed that the horde is attempting to breach gate-A and at this point everyone has to go into overdrive.
RND and Research begin construction on a Kronos mech to repel the 610's

Maintenance begins to reinforce doors. making them unable to be opened but will repel the horde
MTF, CI, and Wardens will get armed with higher caliber weapons than usual and be put into defensive positions around HCZ/LCZ
SF's will be receiving the ethereals.
Once the final gate holding the horde off is near broken, Full site Lockdown will be initiated and Teslas activated. some 610's will have combined turning into huge beasts that are more infectious and powerful yet bigger and slower and these beasts are the key to destroying lockdown doors.
After some time has passed the Kronos will be built with a couple extra chainguns to spare which will be used to repel the hordes, which will enter the events third stage.

After Gate-A is repaired surface will still be crawling with 610's and once those are cleaned up there will be a standoff with the church guardians blessed by the Sarkic Priests. once they are taken care of a reality anchor will break the Hume Shield where the priests, blocked by a secondary panic Hume Shield, decide to turn themselves into a massive flesh beast causing the final fight to ensue.
While the ground forces can weaken the beast they cannot fully kill it. A micro HID will be issued and firing it at the monster will cause it to
disintegrate into nothing but ash which will end the Sarkic presence on the island and prevent the use of the Alpha/Omega warheads.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: A riot event involving a tunnel. D-Class were taken to a very well built lobby area, armed, and sent into the HCZ against hordes of MTF. unfortunately the event ended abruptly when a certain goat teleported the D-Class to the tunnel exit when a certain lizard was nearby. otherwise every party had a blast.

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: N/A (physically unable to check)

How active can you be: 7/10. I can be on frequently but sometimes burnout can ensue (Zad)

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand
Illiteracy

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+Support

- YES

-Oatmeal jumpscare

- and he like good and stuff

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+support took ya long enough to apply for it. also much et time and experience and trustworthy

||Retired||E11 LtCol HCE Head Ranger||SCP-RP Senior Event Team||

||CC's Owned||Mtf Sigma 3 "The Silenced"||Annexed Templar Knight||AFK||

10 hours ago, Octolis said:

+support took ya long enough to apply for it. also much et time and experience and trustworthy

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 3/25/2022 at 2:59 AM, Diz said:

+ Support

Active

Does good events 

Trusted with SCMD in E11

Best of luck

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

Accepted 

Please talk to an Assistant Event Team Lead+ to receive your training.

Edited by Piller

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

• Piller unlocked and locked this topic