Security "Spring Cleaning" Roll Call 3/5/ - 3/19

Mind Stone

Name: Drizzle

SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:69152740

Current Sub-Branches your in:  Riot Control, Sniper, Juggernaut, Wardens, CCU, RIS

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):  I should retain my rank for many reasons. One of those reasons is I am active and try my best to get on every day for at least a couple of hours to help other security members with any concerns they may have. I also love seeing new people join security every day and seeing them move up in security when they deserve it. I try my best to promote people who stand out in a good way and are proving that they should be the next rank. I also just like being on the server in general to have fun and being in security is more fun than a daily chore for me. I enjoy improving security and making it fun for people but also keeping it somewhat professional at the same time. I will continue to weed out the toxic people from security and do my best to improve others while I'm here. I still have a lot to learn and hope that I can improve at least one thing about myself every time I'm on the server.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?  N/A

Current Director of Research and Security

Name: Security SFTO CPT Dei

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42498660

Current Subbranches: RIG, Juggernaut, CCU, Riot Control, Security Sniper, FTO

Why Should I Retain My Rank: As a command member, twice over, I believe I have shown everyone that I exhibit the makings of a leader. Being a leader requires that I place all my subordinates on a pedestal when they step off the pedestal that’s when there is a problem. When dealing with these issues I always think about the philosophy of my real-life job of being a Correctional Officer and how I must act in a firm, fair and consistent manner. I believe consistency is the most important thing to take note of here. There is no issue with a command member being hard or easy on their subordinates, it is whether they apply their handing’s of situations in a consistent manner that leads to the respect they will receive. If people see command members as exhibiting favoritism, then there is no respect; ergo, there is no respect given back to that command member. If my path as a command member is allowed to continue, then I will keep demonstrating the values that a command member should be expected to uphold and continue making security the best branch in the foundation.

Notes: None

Name: Leon

SteamID: STEAM_0:56579779

Current Sub-Branches your in:  Riot control, sniper and JFTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Nope

Name: chineseman1313

SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:421018708

Current Sub-Branches your in: every subbranch on gensec

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: nope

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Name: monk

SteamID : STEAM_0:1:460286217

Current Sub-Branches your in:  wardens fto sniper CCU RIG riot control 

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):I think I should hold my rank as 1LT because I get along well with the rest of command and being able to work closely with this fine gentleman is an absolute privilege. I think I should keep my rank because I have a lot of PT with different branches in the works that I think that enlisted and ncos will really enjoy. I think I should keep my rank because I am a good command member. I am usually laid back but I am serious and I do take action when needed and I feel like I am a very easy going person and easy to approach which might be lacking in other command members. I think I should still be in command because I am a nice guy and Litten the mood when it's necessary when people need some comic relief. I'm always there to bring a chuckle to everyone.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

Gensec 1LT  RnD IIN

1 hour ago, [GL] (GL)3eyesjk said:

ame: Token

SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602):

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, Sniper, JFTO

SteamID required or this will be voided

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

Name: Panky

SteamID STEAM_0:1:42492455

Current Sub-Branches your in: N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: No

Security 1LT | Wardens WDE Nu7 2LT | DHTR CA Titania E11 MAJ | SCN STF D4 Silvanus BE6 | RRH GUARDIAN Lima 25

Name: EliasQuickness

SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:108363217

Current Sub-Branches your in: N/A

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  Nope.

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

Name: Botis

SteamID: 76561197978384696

Current Sub-Branches your in: none

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: nope

Edited by Botis005

Name: Coolcaz

SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:107638983

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO, Juggernaut, Sniper, Riot Control

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): Ah, the age-old question that has been answered in god knows every way possible. Welp, the reason why I believe I should still retain my rank in Command is because of my undying love for Security. This has been the branch I have and will always care for, and I pour every ounce of that into my command duties. Without my role as command, I would not be able to have any say in the changes and growth of Security, and that's something that would break me. With my role as command, I'm able to lead an example for up-and-coming Security, showing them the fun that can be had in Security, and all the ins and outs, something that may not have been given to me or other fellow Security. Also, I wouldn't be able to host any wacky and innovative PTs, trying to push what is the norm and create something beautiful for Security. As it stands now, I do not believe that Security is the best it can be, but trust me, while I am still command, I will do whatever is within my power to help Security in any way possible. Also, if I wasn't command, I wouldn't be able to push for Security Janitors, and that is not an option.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Security Janitors Where?

EngiDance.gif.676d538daa97a055c6996d7f5c332649.gif

• Weiss locked this topic