Williams' RRH Guardian app

Williams

In Game Name:  Williams

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:168301546

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: D5 RCT, RnD IIN

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Any

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)

2022-02-24.thumb.png.c71ae20172c746f986e0a5bb339d5aee.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:  I'd like to join RRH because I want to assist the high ranking personnel in their survival, I was a previous RRH Guardian (Short lived) and had tried my best to keep them alive, I also just want to overall want to help people such as medical high cmd or high cmd that can barely even defend themselves from CI

Why should we accept you: Before I was a Sec CPT,  Nu-7 2LT, I'm now a RnD IIN which has taught me a lot, the reason why I mention these is because Security had taught me to survive large waves of hostiles that are unrelenting and wear you down I've learned how to hold down D block without losing it for long periods of time,  Nu-7 had taught me how to multi-task with situations such as SCPs, CI, and D class breaches all at once, it also had disciplined my firing and had taught me the various ways of dealing with or avoiding certain SCPs, RnD had taught me had to keep others preserved or alive, RnD Bio's task is to be a supportive role and a combatant and when I was in raids it taught how to kill multiple opponents who had larger health bars than me and have learned how I can use certain tools to my advantage. I will be active every single day and there shouldn't be any issues that occur with me. I'll still try to learn anything that I have missed and will be the bests self I can be.

(There is not a word requirement, however a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)

Edited by Williams

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

• Williams changed the title to Williams' RRH Guardian app

+ Support

- This man was a RRH before and always did great when I saw him

- Was one of my good friend and was going super good in Security and MTF Nu-7

- Is a great command member

- Great guy overall, good luck on your application Will!

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+Support

My time with you in Nu7 was limited so I don't have the best firsthand experience, but you're a chill guy who was trusted in Nu7 and I know you're a good combatant. So I think it's safe to say you're a good choice for RRH not to mention you were already in it. Overall, I think you're a great choice for RRH and I hope you're chosen. 

- Uniform 81

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+Support

-Great Nu7 Member

-Great Security Member

-Just a general good choice with his combat skills

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

15 hours ago, Tazza said:

+Support

-Great Nu7 Member

-Great Security Member

-Just a general good choice with his combat skills

Great Guy 
+Support

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

On 2/24/2022 at 6:34 PM, Lafleur said:

+ Support

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

-Support 

As far as your app tells me, your highest combatant rank is RCT. Since I enforce the same kind of criteria for everyone you need higher ranks (SSGT/MSGT+)

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

6 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

As far as your app tells me, your highest combatant rank is RCT. Since I enforce the same kind of criteria for everyone you need higher ranks (SSGT/MSGT+)

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6

He just resigned from CMD positions in both NU-7 and Security.

Edited by Grеg

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

5 hours ago, Grеg said:

He just resigned from CMD positions in both NU-7 and Security.

oh... well eh. 

Fine okay. 

+Support. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 2/24/2022 at 7:34 PM, Lafleur said:

+ Support

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic