What is your in-game name?:

Maxcy

What is your steam name?:

Grapefruit Technique

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:96871135

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):

Andy.#1037

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I do have previous staffing experience, with almost 6000 hours pumped into this game i have been staff more times than i can count honestly. The highest rank i achieved was server manager not to say the server i was manager of was a massive server but i definitely got most of my experience from having the role. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

probably around June/July of 2019.

What date did you make your forums account?

29th of June 2020.

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

I believe on all GL servers i have 1 warning that isn't active anymore.  

https://imgur.com/a/6bC8MA8 (screenshot of warns)

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)

Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community?

No i am not.

Have you read the staff handbook?

Yes i have.

Timezone:

GMT+0 or BST (British standard time)

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

To answer this i believe i deserve staff as i have been apart of the community for a while now from starting my journey in Gensec back in 2020 to now being a CI command member i always make sure i help where i can and put in 110% effort no matter the task, over my time on the server i was once part of the staff team but due to personal reasons my activity dropped dramatically going from daily activity to 2-3 times a week and was later removed but when i was staff for that short period i made sure i helped everyone i could with whatever it is they need help with and if given the chance to join the team once again i can assure you that work ethic and mindset will not change. Not only this but i would just love to help the community again by taking sits and keeping people who want to just break rules and ruin the overall roleplay for everyone off the server and keep the server safe and fun for all. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

With this staff members need to stay composed because when someone is shouting over you calling you names their overall goal is just to annoy you and get you fired up. The way i'd deal with this is by first of all bringing them far away from everyone else so they can't hear what they are saying i'd then proceed to jail them and because they are cursing and shouting i'd mute them as well once i have done this i'd proceed to explain the punishments the player is going to receive then proceed to warn them and then banning them for the amount of time stated in the staff handbook. If i would be unable to ban them for long enough due to insufficient staff power i'd call the appropriate staff rank to correctly ban them. 

You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

With these sorts of situations what most people would do is try to be the loudest and tell everyone to be quiet and listen and why yes as a staff member people will listen to you overall you have to remember that when people get frustrated it can be very hard to take control as everyone wants to have the last word and get their point across. Now the way i'd deal with this situation is simple. People need just a moment to compose themselves and calm down so i would simply split them up for a moment and tell them to take a second and chill out and once i know they have chilled out enough to a point where i can bring them back together i would remind them that we're all friends playing a game together and that we don't need to shout and once people have simmered down i'd then proceed with the SIT and resolve the situation at hand trying my best to keep things calm, friendly and civil. 

Edited by Takeo

8 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

I don't see you thriving in staff due to how many times you have lost your cool because of someone not following your orders. 

I don't want to imagine what you would do with a minge or a group of angry people.

I apologise if i ever came across that way i only mean it in RP as in real life especially military wise if you don't follow an order you get yelled at. Again i apologise if i ever came across that way in game but i do like to talk OOC but when we are doing RP stuff i like to be that character at that rank and if i must yell to get my orders across then i do so. I will admit i have lost my cool before but haven't we all? 

11 minutes ago, Takeo said:

I apologise if i ever came across that way i only mean it in RP as in real life especially military wise if you don't follow an order you get yelled at. Again i apologise if i ever came across that way in game but i do like to talk OOC but when we are doing RP stuff i like to be that character at that rank and if i must yell to get my orders across then i do so. I will admit i have lost my cool before but haven't we all? 

Yes we have my issue is more of the consistency of it. However now that I understand why you do that I will say 

+Support

Just, try to make sure everyone knows you ain't mean it badly.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

Yes we have my issue is more of the consistency of it. However now that I understand why you do that I will say 

+Support

Just, try to make sure everyone knows you ain't mean it badly.

In the future i will try to be a little more chilled thanks for bringing this up to me!

• Like 1

+Support

I've talked to him a lot and believe he would be a great addition to the staff team only think I believe he should work on is keeping his cool I do believe other than that he would be great for the job. 👍

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 2/23/2022 at 7:34 PM, Tydrix Weeb said:

+Support

I've talked to him a lot and believe he would be a great addition to the staff team only think I believe he should work on is keeping his cool I do believe other than that he would be great for the job. 👍

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png