2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should be allowed to be a NCO

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?

Shock LCPL Connor 2103, Nova PVT Jupiter NT103, Apprentice IV Connor

What is your current rank? 

Lance Corporal

How active can you be?

I am a college student but with that comes a schedule with more free time, so during the week I am able to play most days. On weekends I am almost always free, I am in the US Air Force Reserves so once a month I am gone on the weekend

What is your time zone?
Central Standard Time

What can you bring to Shock as a NCO?

As a NCO I know that it is important to be a good leader and a good mentor to the men who come under their command. In the past I have taken many leadership roles on various servers including Gaminglight. I have been in the community since the Clone Wars era and have had many leadership experiences in my time. I bring a stout ability to lead and lead with charisma so the men under me feel motivated to succeed at the mission. I also have extensive experience so I can be a very useful NCO that will work hard to make shock a better place. I am also an individual who takes pride in my dedication and determination to give 110% effort at whatever I do so I will make sure that all quotas are met and that all shock I am in command of are maximizing their potential.

Why should you be trusted?

The first reason I can be trusted as a NCO and a leader is because of my experience. When I last played GMod SWRP Seriously was most of 2020 and in that time on GL I reached Shock Vice Commander and did my best to make shock the best battalion on the server. I also at a later time reached Senior Moderator and Seventh Sister so I think this shows I am able to be trusted in this position. Another reason I feel I can be trusted is because I am leader that can be relatable to the rest of the guys as I try to be a lighthearted guy who is serious when it is needed which I think builds a level of respect between NCOs and Enlisted. I am also a dependable person who will be able to be relied on by the Officers and Commanders to insure the success of Shock. 

Do you have any warns on the server?

To my knowledge I have maybe 1 or 2 warns that are very old and before my command positions as well as some old ones from PoliceRP Shenanigans.

Thank you for taking time to read my application

20 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+ Support

- Pretty good App for a NCO one.
- Past experience
- Can never have enough NCO's!

Best of Luck!

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

On 2/21/2022 at 6:41 PM, SAINTY. said:

+ Support

- Past experience

Best of Luck!

Current: Ω OSLD CPT 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

On 2/21/2022 at 6:41 PM, SAINTY. said:

+ Support

- Past experience

Best of Luck!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Adam. locked this topic