Buying Properties Suggestion? - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Ecott

What you want to see? - Would like to possibly see Properties u can buy/rent in different locations

Why should we add it? - It would bring more Roleplay of purchasing properties at a price aswell as renting them and making people use their money of choices if they would want to Buy a Property or Rent it and use the Property etc

What are the advantages of having this? - Allowing you to Buy or Rent different properties around the map for certain prices and bringing more Roleplay to the server

Who is it mainly for? - Citizens, Criminals & other jobs who want to base or having a Shop or a Roleplay Building they can purchase to buy or Rent!

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/realistic-properties-the-most-advanced-properties-system

This could be worked and tested on the Mesa Apartments we have on the server and then maybe if it goes and works well then start putting other properties up for sale to Buy/Rent around the map after etc

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

+Support

I think it would be a lot of fun if there was like a Hotel manager and they rented them out etc. By renting them out you have another level of security guarding you while you base from raiders. The hotel manager then could hire like hotel security guards. 

I think would bring a lot of RP!!!

trumpo_signature.png

-/+ Support 

The reason I am doing -/+ is I helped dev for a server that used this type of thing and it can get out of hand due to the amount of players we wouldn't have enough houses unless we move to a map that is big enough. 
If the map was big enough or only certain houses could be rented I would agree. 
But if they can but anything it won't work out due to numbers of players to houses.  

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

9 hours ago, Trumpo said:

+Support

I think it would be a lot of fun if there was like a Hotel manager and they rented them out etc. By renting them out you have another level of security guarding you while you base from raiders. The hotel manager then could hire like hotel security guards. 

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

15 hours ago, Trumpo said:

+Support

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

On 2/13/2022 at 2:34 PM, Trumpo said:

+Support

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

+Support

Adds new potential for RP for both sides of the Law

-Actual registered addresses for Gov to "lookup" if there is a warrant
-Ability to rent out living space for financial gain
-Etc

Recs
State Police
Trooper Major 1H03 | D.O.C Assistant Warden 1CC02 | C.E.R.T Team Leader 1TL01 | State Head Field Training Officer

+support, only problem would be minges. would definitly add more rp for basing.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+Support 

The addon looks good and I think it could lead to good RP and I haven’t seen it on any server yet so I think it could attract new members But I do think it could lead to issues where nobody has a place to live. 

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

On 2/13/2022 at 8:34 AM, Trumpo said:

+Support

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |