Octolis's Set ApplicationAccepted

Octolis

In-game name: Octolis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88688814

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): E11-Maj   D5-Cpl

How long have you been a Event Team Member: since 4/29/21

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): nope

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 29 weeks

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: 7/10

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: because i have been apart of et for a long time and i want to move up and take more responsibility and host better and bigger events and help other Event team and the trainees with their events and help them more with any questions that they may have

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?:because of my time on the server and my command position that i currently have in E11 and that I learn from my mistakes and I'm always willing to learn more and across all my server time i have only ever received 1 warn from early days last year other than that my record has remain spotless and I'm always reading the rules to keep myself up to date and that im willing to help people with their events/activities needed

Have you mastered ULX?: yeah i got the commands down 

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: i have helped with some a long time ago

Give an example of a mega event: based around SCP-5514 where it would involve both site and Ci where the combat branches are fighting LSA's  "Large Scale Aggressors" trying to delay them from destroying both site and ci base, now the noncombatants would be working together to help finish  scp-5514  where the maintenance are doing the building aspects of it and the researchers/bios are looking into the slain LSA's to give research data to Maintenace to make 5514 better able to combat the current LSA's assaulting us. after some time 5514 is complete and it will involve a final huzzah from ci and mtf to finally push/slay the current LSA's assaulting us that escaped from           SCP-5391

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: it was a site that involved 3 people to build with props and it looked verry impressive and took a long time to build and it involved a site going dark and mtf needed to go and see why and we involved a few "scps" in it and we also had maintenance part of it so they could fix things/ clear the site of physical obstructions to make it easier to traverse the site to find why site went dark and recontain the/eliminate the current scp's on site.

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: 88 on old roster new roster does not have a count im guessing here with new roster so in total about 95

How active can you be: weekdays 6-7/10   weekends: non existent i may exist but not for verry long at all

Edited by Octolis

||Retired||E11 LtCol HCE Head Ranger||SCP-RP Senior Event Team||

||CC's Owned||Mtf Sigma 3 "The Silenced"||Annexed Templar Knight||AFK||

• Octolis changed the title to Octolis's Set Application

+Support

In all honestly Octolis has always been a resourceful member in and out of ET this I find very valuable for anyone attempting to get in such ranks especially SET.

Octilis also has much experience in leading per his MAJ experience and is very trustworthy I do not see him doing anything that would harm Event Teams name or reputation. 

With this being said I do believe that Octolis deserves the rank of Senior Event Team, fully and completely. 

(Wrote this in 19 seconds get on my level Octolis.) 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Support

Octolis has really good event ideas and has helped me a lot, he remains calm even in the most complicated situations.

He also has tons of experience as ET and has hosted a lot of events.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

7 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

+Support

In all honestly Octolis has always been a resourceful member in and out of ET this I find very valuable for anyone attempting to get in such ranks especially SET.

Octilis also has much experience in leading per his MAJ experience and is very trustworthy I do not see him doing anything that would harm Event Teams name or reputation. 

With this being said I do believe that Octolis deserves the rank of Senior Event Team, fully and completely. 

(Wrote this in 19 seconds get on my level Octolis.) 

35 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+support

If anyone deserves SET it's octolis.

Good luck!

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

59 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+support

If anyone deserves SET it's octolis.

Good luck!

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥