9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get unbanned?

Steam Name: RoundedSole227

SteamID: 76561199050269435

Ingame Name: Rounded

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Chiefy Woofy

Reason for Ban: Racism, Homophobia, Mic Spam, and Ltap

Dispute: I understand that it was a very wrong the of me to do. I shouldn't have done that. I have changed since those 7 months or so. I request just one chance. You can give me a chance and see how I do on the server. I have changed over that time and now am a normal person. I have had many friends on that server and miss the server. The server is great, the admins are nice and respectful, I miss the place. Please read the quickly and really think about this. Please and Thank you.

Sincerely - Rounded/Chicken Sandwhich

Edited by RoundedSole227

- support

those reasons for the ban “ racism homophobia 
and ltap” aren’t handed out lightly, would like you to see you mature more and reapply at a later date for the ban removal, very short dispute paragraph with no real reasons to remove the ban besides “I changed within 7 months” 7 months isn’t a very long time, unfortunately I’m sticking with - support as of now.

Hello yes I’d like to pay the sun bill please 

-support 7 months is not that long, and you should have learned after your first ban for racism, which happened to be 3 months before your current permanent ban. 

EDIT: Donations do not mean anything when it comes to breaking rules.. You could spend 5000$ on the server and still be banned. 

Edited by ripjaw56789
Comment response indicating money spent

Not everything works out. If you decided to be racist, homophobic, and leave during a sit, then you maybe not love the server after all. You can spend money, but that wont revive your chances to returning. I believe it would've been easier to just not act that way, and behave properly. And also, those punishments aren't minor at all. Those are serious actions that in Gaminglight, they will not tolerate in any way. Trust me, I have not seen a singular person with punishments like this return at all.

-Support for reasons stated above

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

23 hours ago, NovaS said:

Not everything works out. If you decided to be racist, homophobic, and leave during a sit, then you maybe not love the server after all. You can spend money, but that wont revive your chances to returning. I believe it would've been easier to just not act that way, and behave properly. And also, those punishments aren't minor at all. Those are serious actions that in Gaminglight, they will not tolerate in any way. Trust me, I have not seen a singular person with punishments like this return at all.

On 2/9/2022 at 2:28 AM, NovaS said:

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 2/8/2022 at 7:28 PM, NovaS said:

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT