Japan's resignation

Da da da

Name: Japan
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197178742
Reason for leaving: A few reasons but mainly my line of work in the military getting in the way and an overall quick burnout. 

Unfortunately it seems this might be my final resignation from Nu7, I thought hard but I don't think MTF is for me anymore. But at the moment I have no intention of joining any other branch or even getting on the server. 

I'll especially miss the buys in HSU / HTF. It was honestly amazing to be the first person picked for HSU and then to come back a time later and become for first Mark 2 to be chosen too.

Thank you to the people who supported me in my nearly 2 years being in and out of Nu7. I wish I could have been apart of it without resigning at all but ya know. Work is work.

Cya boys

Edited by Da da da
  • Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Sucks to see you go mate, good luck out there on the field!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Japan, it was so great knowing you and I wish you the best in everything! Thank you for your hard work and your time here, you will be missed.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

• Toasty locked this topic