MiniEpic's Support Application

MiniEpic

In-Game Name: MiniEpic

Steam Name:[GL] MIniEpic

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:195322115 

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452):TooNorthern#4840

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak? I would say about 5-6 hours a day

How often do you use Discord? I use discord pretty much all the time when I'm online.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? Reason I would like to hold a rank in the Support Team is for a couple reasons. My first reason is pretty obvious, which would be helping people. Ever since I became staff here in gaminglight I have helped a lot of people that were in need in sits but I think I want to take that to the next level. Which would be going to the ranks in Gaminglight Support. Next Is that I have a lot of knowledge of the rules in the server I staff on which is PoliceRP and some knowledge of other servers. I can pretty much be on TeamSpeak if anyone needs support for tags or maybe something requesting donation. Next is that when I am with a person that is requesting support I can be professional to them as I can and help them with anything they really need. If I cannot help that certain person or I just don't have the knowledge of there asking I would look for things maybe on the forums or discord to help me. If I find nothing I would then ask other support for help. That is why I wish to be Support here in Gaminglight Staff.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

"Good day! MiniEpic here with Support down here on Gaminglight. What can I help with you today?"

minisigforums.webp

+Support

-Extremely long-serving member of staff

-Mature and professional, knows what he's doing on staff

-Shows understanding of how support should be done

Overall would trust MiniEpic to deal with support cases/tickets efficiently and professionally. Good luck!

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

16 minutes ago, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

Overall would trust MiniEpic to deal with support cases/tickets efficiently and professionally. Good luck!

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

18 hours ago, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

+Support for sure 

All around great Staff Member and Player and I know he would do well as a Support Member. 

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

• Head Admin
On 1/29/2022 at 8:19 PM, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

+support from me 
very well known 
friendly 
easy to talk to

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

On 1/29/2022 at 3:19 PM, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+Support
-Mature
-Active in teamspeak and discord
-Fast Learner

Concerns
-Will need to learn to talk to people
-Needs to learn to very between different situations

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall