Boss Nass

1. Steam Name: Hefty Man

2. Ingame Name: Simple Jim

3. SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/custom-cumshots-420/

4. Ban Length: 3 Days

5. Admin that Banned you: Bon

6. Reason for Ban:  "LTAP"

7. Dispute: 

So I haven't had any warns or anything since my 2 year ban was over so hear me out here. I was with Palpatene and then I thought it would be funny to spawn in as Lando but I didn't know it would be on top of the ship. I purchased the Lord pack and I don't really know what I can and can't do to be honest. But when I realised I was trapped on top of the ship I wanted to switch back to my mouse droid role, but as I was switching I was grabbed by an admin. It was completely unintentional it was was a coincidence, and then without any word or warning I was banned for 3 days. Please unban me, I have been good 😞

I was with Palpatene and then I thought it would be funny to spawn in as Lando but I didn't know it would be on top of the ship. I purchased the Lord pack and I don't really know what I can and can't do to be honest. But when I realised I was trapped on top of the ship I wanted to switch back to my mouse droid role, but as I was switching I was grabbed by an admin.

JUST WANT TO SAY TO GIVE YOU A HEADS UP

Bon is palp, and honestly i say -support because at least for me it seems valid

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

4 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

- support 

You Were Reported for Fail RP and Disrupting RG I brought you into the sit and seconds later you LTAP it's justified 

It’s not LTAP unless the player left the server. At most he should have gotten a verbal warning for KTAP. Claiming he left to avoid being punished when all he did was change jobs is ridiculous. 
+Support

1 hour ago, Boss Nass said:

Yes but that’s the point I changed my role as I was brought into the sit so it looks like I tried to avoid punishment but I was literally changing my role. It was completely unintentional 

Sorry this happened to you hopefully the staff member who punished you will learn the difference between someone leaving the server and switching jobs. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

2 hours ago, SawickM said:

It’s not LTAP unless the player left the server. At most he should have gotten a verbal warning for KTAP. Claiming he left to avoid being punished when all he did was change jobs is ridiculous. 

I did check logs and he did not leave the server. I would say it should be a failrp and KTAP warn and not the ban for ltap as ltap is "Leaving To Avoid Punnishment" in which he stayed on the server but swapped job which isnt ltap

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

4 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

I did check logs and he did not leave the server. I would say it should be a failrp and KTAP warn and not the ban for ltap as ltap is "Leaving To Avoid Punnishment" in which he stayed on the server but swapped job which isnt ltap

^^ LTAP is not what he did.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

(Sorry for poor formatting on mobile)

I was not the staff member to handle the sit that was Zefer, I merely did the ban request.

But on a side note you have lied on this ban appeal as SMT had also told you to stop using these jobs but you continued.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel