Should I Become Trial Mod?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: DT SPC BL8 / Blueberry

What is your steam name?: Blueberry The Danish

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:126979338

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I have been a Staff Member on Gaminglight before. I reached the rank of moderator. I have have also been staff on other Star Wars RP Server. 

What date did you start playing on the community? I started playing around November 2020. 

What date did you make your forums account? November 12, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes, Darth

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at, You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: GMT +1

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) 

I believe that I would be a good addition because I have prior experience in Staffing. So I already know the in and out of the server. I am calm and collected, so I don't lose my temper in Sits. I was a DT Colonel, this proves that I am mature and can show professionalism. I am a fast and easy learner. I have already shown my devotion to the server. I have about 4 weeks of ingame time and I want to help the server once more.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would gag said player and start explaining to him his punishment ( Formal Warning + 5 day Ban ) and why he is getting punished. The hand out the punishment (either by calling a higher ranking staff or if i am able do it myself)

Edited by Blueberry

| Death Trooper Seeker Company Captain SC01 Blueberry Moderator

Star Wars Blasters GIF by Nerdist.com

• Blueberry changed the title to Blueberry's Trial Staff
  • Manager

ACCEPTED!

Trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 5PM EST, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗