ren1point0

In Game Name: Ren

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:192965920

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF Nu7 WO, JM,JR, E11 RCT

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Non-preferred

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I feel RRH would be the next logical step from MTF, and it would be a breath of fresh air compared to the MTF branches. I also believe the unique abilities and role of RRH would be a fun new experience and would be very enjoyable. 

Why should we accept you: I believe there are a few reasons you should accept me:

Activity

I am on at least once every few days, and I attend every meeting in Nu7. I notice that there are barely any RRH flagged up at most times if any, and I feel my activity would help change that.

Command/SF Experience

Since I've gotten the entry command role and branch SF in Nu7, I feel I have a much better grasp on operating as L4 personnel. I know the guidelines to the site code system, how to interro, and how you should act as SF and CMD, and I feel these are all very important to playing RRH

Thank you for your consideration

Garry's Mod 1_7_2022 11_25_56 PM.png

• Like 1

Hate to be that guy but it be a smol app
although good player

+/- 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

• 2 weeks later...

-Support On your app being small

+Support for your activity, HTF Mark II, Nu7 command

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+Support
He has GREAT activity and does a VERY good job with HTF and Nu7 command, He would be a great addition to RRH

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

6 minutes ago, FusionThunder said:

+Support

*Acid*

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Perfect candidate if you ask me +SUPPORT

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

On 1/29/2022 at 8:27 AM, Vuitheirt said:

Perfect candidate if you ask me +SUPPORT

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic