General Suggestion - An actual ID Card item - Denied

Average Pipebomb enjoyer

What are you suggesting? - An actual ID card item

How would this change better the server? - it would allow more immersive RP and it would just be a quality of life change

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - N/A

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Foundation members

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2484281292 
Path: weapon_pass_sb

Screenshot (2416).png

image.png

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

I for one think this is a pretty cool suggestion 

+Support

( if I see one person even mention the word lag I will give you a college professor class lecture on what causes lag) 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

How would this affect EOI operatives and 8286?

Would the ID card change to match what you have your name set as?

Would SF have the ID cards?

Could you be able to search it in a strip?

there are a lot of unknowns and questions and until there is a solid answer that makes everyone happy I’m gonna say -support

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

1 hour ago, Some Weeb said:

+Support

( if I see one person even mention the word lag I will give you a college professor class lecture on what causes lag) 

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

10 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

+Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

17 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

How would this affect EOI operatives and 8286?

Would the ID card change to match what you have your name set as?

Would SF have the ID cards?

Could you be able to search it in a strip?

there are a lot of unknowns and questions and until there is a solid answer that makes everyone happy I’m gonna say -support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 1/4/2022 at 8:28 PM, Shin said:

This would be a lot of work to do in my opinion. The question is: Is it really worth it?

Would be a cool idea butttt ^

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

I agree while it would be cool, it would be a lot of work and need a lot of testing.... so +1 but also... probably wont happen, decent suggestion

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

• 2 weeks later...