Flixy/Ajaxx OS Application

Flixy

What’s your In-Game Name? Flixy 

What’s your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:457512906

What is your Rank? Professional

Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0 

How many warnings do you have on GL? 15 

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 10

Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?

I have proven to be active, a good role model and a good leader. I have former staff experience and am currently ET so I know the MOTD in and out. I was a former command member for Chaos Insurgency which is a Semi Starter branch, so I know how to deal with minges which is essential for this kind of branch. Reputation is a big thing on the server, luckily I am very well known throughout the server and I could potentially bring some people inside the branch. I was a Maintenance Professional on the server around 10 months ago, and not much has changed. I make at least 3 activity logs daily and am currently holding that. Today I managed to make the Mobile Mop Force and have been pretty active on it throughout the day, it is a decently hard sub-branch to get into. Overall I know that I am worthy of becoming maintenance command.

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this? First I would do /site a utility trainee has left bunks, please kill them. Once they are returned I will tell them that you are not allowed to leave bunks and that you will no longer be able to be trained for utility for ___ days.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps? I would tell them that they are not allowed to use the weapons how they are using them, then I would tell them to re-read the SOP rules to insure that they won't be removed. I would go over them briefly with the Junior Maintenance, just to make sure they don't do it again.

Edited by Flixy

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+Support 

Cool guy

active

deserves the spot

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

+Support

Flixy has previous command experience.
Flixy is pretty active.
Flixy has made a well written application.

Although the amount of warnings Flixy has is cause for concern I have not seen him act inappropriately for quite some time which leads me to believe it won't be an issue going forward.

• Gaminglight Love 1

~ MM CSM Lo Wang Ex Nova VCMDR Mixtru NT03 Ex Lord VIII Mixtru

2 hours ago, mixtru said:

+Support

Flixy is pretty active.

Although the amount of warnings Flixy has is cause for concern I have not seen him act inappropriately for quite some time which leads me to believe it won't be an issue going forward.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

4 hours ago, mixtru said:

+Support

Flixy is pretty active.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Man, I don't do this often, but Flixy is great fit for this position and will be great either way.

Pros:

• Super Active (No joke)
  • Positive vibe
  • Experience
  • Well-written app

Con:

• Warnings (Stuff happens)

+Support

Edited by 8Dustin
  • Gaminglight Love 1

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

On 12/19/2021 at 1:50 AM, mixtru said:

+Support

Flixy is pretty active.

• Thanks 1

+/- Support 

You applied at the lowest rank and the day of getting the lowest minimum requirements for command. That being MP.

Personally i can't fully judge you, but I'll be honest here you have came of a little entitled more and more since a few months ago. And simply put you should check yourself before you wreck yourself. 

Good luck!

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• Flixy changed the title to Flixy/Ajaxx OS Application
  • Loaff locked this topic