Williams' Resignation

Williams

Hello friends and people who are just reading this for fun, no this ain't a joke I am resigning.

So I'll just say some things and then just name some people, Short history of me in Security:

On August 15th I joined Security with no intentions of minging just bored and wanted to check out the server after I was recommended it by friends, it took me 10 days to get to SM, on September 24th I join wardens as Nerva, October 3rd I get WO and start to climb up the ranks, I thought I would never resign yet here we are.

List of people

Assassin: Was my mentor and was the greatest help when it came to command and just talkin about stuff, always motivated me, best person I met. You're gonna get high command

PWD/EWD Meeseeks: He was one of the people a part of this little NCO group I used to have, he was the one I'd talk to and was the one who kept supporting me (not bullying me in wardens) to join wardens, honestly he was pretty cool.

Flixy or Disc: He was also someone who ranked up with me, he was pretty fun and wasn't so crazy on rules and was a good friend.

Greg: I'm in RRH now sucka!

Sprink: Stop play Tarkov, how you taller than me in IRL?

Sixx: Easiest of all to RDM in high command bunks, pretty chill and was overall. You have been moved from the channel

Lafleur: You have big goals, I hope you reach them.

ICR: Really didn't care on what he said, my prop building skills aren't bad >:(.

Mystery: Transferred to D class CMD smh

Coolcaz: Congrats on MAJ you deserve it, you're now a combat medic, pretty good at shooting.

Jack Crest: Early activity, why you gotta use boxing gloves to kill me in a 1v1? 

Phrog: Early activity, fell asleep during his promotion to 2LT.

Brmander: You're not in Security anymore but... Inactive

If you're not on this list, I probably have forgotten my brain is bad at remembering things

Hope you all do good in Security, even if I'm not here. Ciao friends.

Sorry if this is low quality

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

Its EWD/DHWD to you mister also WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
 Williams you were my greatest friend in all of security I'm gonna miss you 

also may i just add you are the 7th person to leave sec in the past 5 days ??????

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

You were my  best friend in Security, still in Nu7 at least. I had amazing moments in Security with you, I hope it continues in Nu7 but to be honnest, I really didn't see that one comming. You have a new opportunity in RRH and im sure will be a cool one. One of the best if not the best member of Security. Why are so much people resigning. Warmercarp, Ashefox and now you. I wish you the best and to see you rise in Nu7. Good luck and keep going!

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

bruh ain't know way. YOU COULD HAVE ATLEAST PROMOTED ME. nah fr though good luck on Nu7

• Laughing 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

I've kinda seen this coming for awhile man but I hate to see that you've finally done it :(. GL In Nu-7 Williams, you were a great CPT and an even better person. 

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, Warmercarp said:

no mention 😞

What do I say about a fish?

Nah, you were pretty fun to hang around with, there's nothing wrong with the codename Revenant >: (

53 minutes ago, Pure said:

Damn.... 😞

Now join R&D

Sure

1 hour ago, Sixx said:

I've kinda seen this coming for awhile man but I hate to see that you've finally done it :(. GL In Nu-7 Williams, you were a great CPT and an even better person. 

I'll be back!

And the next time I'll do my greatest. Lets see if you're still around to RDM by the time I get back

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

5 hours ago, Williams said:

Mystery: Transferred to D class CMD smh

ight now come join

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

Man, to be honest. It was a blast having you in security. You always brought energy to what you did, good luck with all your future endeavors.

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

9 hours ago, Pure said:

Damn.... 😞

Now join R&D

How about joining Nu7... twice.

😳

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Other Colt said:

Smh man we friends and I get no mention, I'm going to steal your kidneys when you enter medbay 

What Kidneys? they took mine.

Alpha 26