General Suggestion - Bring back crossing to negotiations! - Denied

IgnisNuts

14 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

"Oh. Why give up a hostage when I can take the money and kill the MTF?" 

"Oh. Why give up money when I can just shoot the CI and take the hostage."

Why would you ever give up your negotiation piece if you can just shoot and overwhelm the other side? 

Why have role play of negotiations if it'll just become a shootout? 

-Support. 

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

On 11/24/2021 at 11:51 AM, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support
You don't understand the amount of bitching (Best way to put it) that came from CI and MTF every time this happened, regardless of who double crossed first.
However, I do agree that the requirements for MTF to Raid CI should be a little more relaxed. But once a negotiation is set, it should stay set.

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

+support honestly back in 2019 there was nothing i loved more than playing on the longshot/infil job and just sniping people if the deal didnt go our way/ if the mtf decided to cross us and it also invited alot of roleplay in like a certain amount of people would come or else someone would end up being shot and it actually felt like a hostage situation instead of a trip to your local dollar store and picking up a hostage or scp for a set amount of money. this is why i think that adding double crossing back could spice up "negotiations" from the legit branch whos main goal is to kill the mtf and cause chaos instead of this "Yo ill pay for that pokemon card for (enter amount here)" and then both people just walking away even tho the other person had like 5 more people than the other and could easily overtake them and just beat the shit out of them and take the card/money

(plus you know if they adding double crossing back if ci double cross mtf that means negotiations have failed and they could raid for the hostage/scp back)

Also stealth would be a huge play in this because if you thought the other side was going to cross you , you could have extra ci/mtf roaming surfice just in case and if you arent stealth enough you could end up dead because they saw a extra member of your faction

And people are gonna complain either way so we might as well be able to actually roleplay a highstakes hostage situation than just your daily shop day 

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 11/24/2021 at 11:51 AM, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support
You don't understand the amount of bitching (Best way to put it) that came from CI and MTF every time this happened, regardless of who double crossed first.
However, I do agree that the requirements for MTF to Raid CI should be a little more relaxed. But once a negotiation is set, it should stay set.

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

-Support
I'd rather just it remain the same, then deal with people complaining. Better environment for everyone.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 11/24/2021 at 5:51 PM, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support

Honestly there is more childish people in the server than a year ago and I don’t want to deal with mtf fucking up every negotiation cause this will cause alot of problems and ignis you should know this will cause problems back crossing 24/7 by both sides and rnd can’t make logs for selling 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

huuuge -support

sarkic can already kill people during negotiations so having ci or mtf be able to cross each other is not needed + the fact that if this was added no one would ever want to negotiate as it would be more effort than it's worth

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+/-Support

However, imo, There should be some sort of limit or some system in place so it doesnt happen 24/7. Then again, there's always those people who will cry about it.

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+/- 

This would be great and horrible, I'd say add crossing but with very specific rules about it, the -Supports give great answers but so do the +Supports.
I'd say add the rules of something like crossing is only allowed for high ranking hostages AKA HCMD, D4, Keter SCPs, and limit the allowed crosses to a very low number per side and need a majority vote from each member to go through with it.