Later Nerds - Dees1116 Global Resignation

Dees1116

Welp it's time for me to leave. I really did enjoy my time here and I regret absolutely nothing. I haven't been on in like a month and I just have no motivation to get on anymore. A lot of my friends have already left the server anyways. I will also be enlisting soon so it is better just to do it now. Thank you everyone for everything. And a big thanks to all of CI.

@RuzYou were the first person I really met on the server. You helped me through a lot, I enjoyed late nights on CI and being on discord listening to our different taste in music. Had a blast, and I am very glad to have met you. You better become the next General of CI and if not I will come back and force you to become it

@BoubakOut of everybody I met on the server you were the person I talked to the most. I enjoyed our time messing around as researchers and can't wait to play more games with you.

@BOxYou and your brother were a lot of fun to be around. Everytime I saw you I always said, "Fuck you!" Was a lot of fun 10/10

@[GL] Fryingpan36 I met you after I met your brother. But you were still super chill and fun to be around. You also started this awesome strat with chairs and the 173 CC room, that was so much fun. I'm gonna miss it.

@Dick GraysonI posted a funny meme on the discord, man said that if I posted another like that he would strike and remove me, man then DMed me to say I was fine. I don't know if I should take you seriously or if you are a walking meme. Eitherway 'twas fun.

@CatalystYou trained me for bio and helped a lot with that sub-branch. You were very fun to raid with and I hope you go far in RnD

@Water SplashYou made a lot of enemies, and I mean A LOT OF ENEMIES. But you were chill and nice to me and will miss our time raiding.

@new rowphinI hope you go far into CI, you are a very chill and nice dude. God Speed

@Alexxx German man

@Warren TalosTrained me for Delta, pretty epic

@Loki HimselfGuy showed me a video of why Traps are not gay. I am still not convinced.

@CloakerME AND HIM ARE BOTH FROM MISSISSIPPI, SOUTHERN PRIDE. Nah but really you were an awesome dude and I hope you go well with what you are doing.

@EnsnaresMy IRL Girlfriend

@SkelaTalked to this man about working out, gave me some sick tips that I am using. Go strong muscle man!

@Chief_ So proud of how far you are going. You trained me for staff and made it so appealing to me. Gonna be the next Manager without a doubt. 

@enuz 💣 Never saw him much, but when I did he was cool to be around.

@Parkland27I remember some shit happened that almost got him banned 😂 helped got him out of it and now the man is staff. GO far dude!

@Some WeebHad to save you for last, my halo boyfriend. Gonna miss you man, and WE GOT TO PLAY HALO AGAIN SOON. WE NEED TO FINISH IT.

Thank you GL for everything, I am gonna miss you all.

• Sad 2

Former: CI 2LT Dees | CI RnD SVA Dees 

GL: Former Senior Mod | SCP LEVEL 100 GANG 💪

Not Dees..... I will definitely miss you bro. I enjoy every conversations that we had and I’m glad that I was able to help you in the branch. You better come back one day! cya around nerd take care!

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

😞 another great soldier is gone. But fr it will be sad to see u go, we climbed PD together and I’ll never forget that. Cya later, go far in life bud

Edited by new rowphin

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG