Possible map addition. - Denied

[GL] Locus

What you want to see? - I wanta see another verison of the map for the holidays maybe like with snow and stuff. Sorta like that christmas rockford map that we used jan 2020 - December 2019.

Why should we add it? -  Because it'll make the map look different and will make the winter months more interesting.

What are the advantages of having this? - It will add to the RP and will make pursuits or foot chases more look interesting during the snowy times. 

Who is it mainly for? - All.

Links to any content -  N/A

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

+Support

Fun idea for the holidays!

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

it's not even snowing in the states yet :classic_sad:
When it starts snowing +Support

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+Support

We always make it festive tho

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+ support

It would add a spice of life for the holiday season and changing the terrain texture to snow doesn't seem too hard to do (I'm speaking from the unity terrain system not Hammer as I am not familiar with the application).

I believe that adding a snowing affect would be too much effort. It seems better to just add the texture to everywhere except for roadways and/ or walkways.

Edited by NicciThicc

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL