Allow RCU and Bio to spawn Medical/Armor charges - Denied

PandaInShitpostLand

What are you suggesting? - Allowing RCU and Bio and all other Medical Combatants not specifically in the maintenance and medical branch to spawn medical charges

How would this change better the server? - Currently, RCU and Bio have to buy there charges for 500 dollars, which gives you 6 charges. 500 dollars might not seem like a lot but that adds up quickly. change it to the old way and make it 10 dollars to spawn med/armor charges from the

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None

Who would this change mostly benefit? - RCU and BioEngineer

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

-Support 

I honestly like the change, but the problem is IM NOT SPENDING 15k PER RAID JUST TO HEAL OTHER PEOPLE

It gives an incentive to interact with maint and medical, but for the love of god at least make buying charges from armory viable, especially for classes designed to heal.

+/- support 

This was intentional to make Medical/Maintenance more viable and important. 

I will however support reducing the price to around 400-300 or so, but not 10. Medical and Maintenance should hold the advantage here as they are branches dedicated to healing and armor-giving.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

20 minutes ago, Loaff said:

+/- support 

This was intentional to make Medical/Maintenance more viable and important. 

I will however support reducing the price to around 400-300 or so, but not 10. Medical and Maintenance should hold the advantage here as they are branches dedicated to healing and armor-giving.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-Support

Before this change happened, CI and E4 would take maint and medical personnel and burn them or just kill them straight up. While this change, this actually gives them a use instead of being killed or burned and ruin their RP and fun.

Free From GL ❤️

+support for bio eng getting it

LISTEN ci's bio eng is the only source of healing besides the trauma unit and ci can't just go down to medbay and ask for healing like anyone in the foundation can and we only have 1 life once we raid in the foundation so healing is really important for us but we can't do that since it costs like 20k to even get to a good enough supply of healing charges to heal like 4 to 5 people in a raid (on a good day that is) I really don't know why bio eng and traumas ability to buy it was removed anyway since we do not impact medical in any physical way because at the end of the day we aren't foundation who can just go to med bay we are people breaking into a foundation to steal shit and kill people not a lot of room for people with low health and can't get healing just because a class like bio can't spawn charges

"oh just kidnap them and use them to give you crap" Bro half the time we are not focused on that ci have prioritys when they raid and we dont have time to do that in the very rare cause they do want someone to take hostage its not going to be a low rank medical or maintenance when we go to take hostages we take high priority most of the time and any more time spent in the foundation getting medical charges and armor is more of a factor for us to lose a raid and fail our objective

• Like 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

17 hours ago, styx said:

-support

it is to make maintenance and medical useful to the site and also so it becomes more active and plus it isn’t that big of a deal

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

18 hours ago, styx said:

-support

it is to make maintenance and medical useful to the site and also so it becomes more active and plus it isn’t that big of a deal

Coming back to what I said I think that ci bios should get this change but not rcu 

1 hour ago, styx said:

Coming back to what I said I think that ci bios should get this change but not rcu 

Disagree, even if they’re on opposite sides I think maintenance and medical should still have an edge on the people who can already do both of their jobs at the same time considering that they are a 2 for 1 deal.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

18 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

Disagree, even if they’re on opposite sides I think maintenance and medical should still have an edge on the people who can already do both of their jobs at the same time considering that they are a 2 for 1 deal.

I feel like it should be bought down a bit but not to ten dollars maybe 250 or 200

• 2 weeks later...