SCP 066 DMG Buff [Completed]

Sixx

What are you suggesting? -  Buff the DMG of the SCP 066 SWEP to do heavy DMG or even 1 Shot.

How would this change better the server? -  Literally, I watch people just say his name so much because the SWEP is only doing like 25-50 DMG,

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - More deaths

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP-066 and the LCZ RP Experience 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - Nah

Edited by Sixx
  • Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, kari said:

+Support maybe also add a cooldown built-in if possible so people don't abuse it.

I remember a few months ago, RnD was going an on-site with research. Right as we were leaving, someone was on 066 and killed most of the MTF and research that was there. 

Don't mind my little story time.

+Support

Free From GL ❤️

33 minutes ago, kari said:

+Support maybe also add a cooldown built-in if possible so people don't abuse it.

yes

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

6 hours ago, kari said:

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

1 hour ago, Cosmic The Italian said:

+Support 

People just say Eric on purpose to be annoying at this point, no point to 066 being there besides a nuisance.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 11/18/2021 at 8:37 AM, Nydekore said:

+support, it’s an easily avoided death to the point that you need to be punished better for saying the word

Yes, this. I've tried to roleplay the actual volume of the sound when I've seen other people fall victim to it, but it's hard to do that when the range and damage just isn't there script-wise.

• 3 weeks later...