Should I be T-MOD?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be T-MOD?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: soup95 

What is your steam name?: soup95 

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:485218185 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes on diffirent games and such.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Two Months ago.

What date did you make your forums account? March 7th 2021 or 2020 dosent say.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? image.png.b342eaf9d776fa06cca83d722e643293.png10 warns no bans or kicks.

Have you donated? Yes.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod. 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No. 

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: EST 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve to join the Gaminglight staff team because I try to play on the community every day and I try to engage with the community to the best of my ability I try to get everybody on their good side I don't like to argue or complain I don't lie about anything I am calm with staff and other players and I report players if nessecery and I think the staff team is a very responsible and respectful vonenteer position and is sometimes difficult to handle but I think I can handle this and that im ready to be a staff member and that is why I belive I think I should be able to join the Gaming Light staff Team. But I think that I will need help as I progress through the ranks and gaining new abilites dose not mean minging with them playing around or just randomly banning pepole beacause they are jaywalking.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would bring the reporter check if they have any proof read their report because they had to write it and ask them what happened once I have the information needed from the reporter and then I would bring the accused see what they have to say and I would give them the correct punishment and asking what I should do.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

-Support

Now I have few reasons, I will explain something at the bottom ^^

1, You were warned yesterday and 2 days before.

2. In my POV I would like to see more detailed what would you do with someone mass rdming more then "I Would give them the correct punishment and asking what I should do"

3. When I have been on gov you can be mingy at times.

Now some feedback to you, I would start to play the community and just chill. Abie by all the MOTD rules and make sure what your doing is right and gain some more community rep ingame and overall in the whole GL Community. Thats really all I have for you as guideance, just make sure you don't minge and ask what your doing is breakable rule by the motd!

minisigforums.webp

18 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

2. In my POV I would like to see more detailed what would you do with someone mass rdming more then "I Would give them the correct punishment and asking what I should do"

Now some feedback to you, I would start to play the community and just chill. Abie by all the MOTD rules and make sure what your doing is right and gain some more community rep ingame and overall in the whole GL Community. Thats really all I have for you as guideance, just make sure you don't minge and ask what your doing is breakable rule by the motd!

32 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

I told you in your first app go for about 1-2 months without getting warned.

Edited by Sourg

6 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

- Support 

Recent Warns

Edited by 00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-Support 

Soup you are a nice guy, but with having recent warns it shows you either don't know the rules or don't care about them.  Like others have stated you should go at least a month without warns till you apply and also i agree with MiniEpic on being more specific on the last question! 

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

17 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

+Support

He is literally the best person I've ever seen enter the Gaminglight Community. He is a future SMT member. Warns or no warns. This man has what it takes.

Just kidding. 

• Laughing 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

- Support

To start your application is not very well written. It has a lot of run on sentences which leads me to believing you did not take any time and effort into writing it.

Second is the recent warns that you have had. A good amount of them have been within the past month and this goes to show that you do not understand the rules.

I would say try going a few months without warns before you reapply and put more time into your application as it will greatly increase your chances of becoming staff.

Best regards,

Nicc

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

On 11/7/2021 at 8:06 PM, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 11/7/2021 at 11:06 PM, MiniEpic said:

-Support

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

On 11/7/2021 at 11:06 PM, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC