6 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Jeffonator

What is your steam name?: Jeffonator

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:430904485

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): jeff 2.0#8205

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Sadly I do not have any staffing experience.

What date did you start playing on the community? About 8 months ago 

What date did you make your forums account? Step/23/2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? image.thumb.png.850f0372570078b0acaf7ae0f7a3f9c5.pngI have two warns which are old but there, if you would like me to explain them then let me know.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Diamond

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I don't think "deserve" is the word I'd use. I want to help the community and this seems like the most effective way for me. For some time I'v wanted to be staff but I felt like I hadn't gotten to know the server well enough before. As for the question I'd rather earn the ability to become a trial mod. I'd also like to say that with such a big server it may never have enough staff at times and if possible I would like to help at those time. I am also the kind of guy that asks if I ever have questions about something.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would try to find a way to ether calm them down or gag them so that they I can listen to the player that called the sit. After that I would then ask or ungag the other player for anything that may have led to this problem. After taking a good look at all the information and it is true that that person has committed Mass RDM, I shall look to ether my supervisor or if needed someone high up to render the proper punishment which would be a Formal Warning + 5 day Ban and in the case that they kept insulting me they would also get a Warning (Verbal or Formal) for disrespect and maybe more depending on what words they used to insult me or the other player. 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? 

If this is there first offence I would give them a verbal warning by telling them to not do it again due to it making the game not fun and unfair. In the case that they continue then I may consult my supervisor about what I should do next or I may just give them a warn if they are continuing to doing it.

On 11/3/2021 at 10:42 PM, Pure said:

+support 

He's been around for a while 

he's active

Nice person to be around

+ Support

Note: Nothing To Add, Overall Would Be a Good Staff Member.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

10 hours ago, Diz said:

+/- Support
+ Active
+ Has a lot of time in the server
+ Fit for staff

- App doesn't meet word requirement

Yeah sorry for not meeting the word requirement it's just that I'm bad at making long paragraphs
but nonetheless understandable and thank you for pointing it out. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...