Tydrix's Application for Red Right Hand Guardian

Tydrix Weeb

In Game Name

Tydrix Weeb

Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:132085234

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst)

Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held

CI FTO 2LT| NU7 RCT | RFM Medic | MTF D5 PVT

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard

I will guard who i'm required to do at the time but if anyone O5-1

How many Warns do you have?

spacer.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team

Well it goes a little something like this I’ve joined a lot of different Branches in the 5 Consistent weeks i've played and i want to do more for the things i feel i can do so i feel like joining RRH would give me that chance to do more than what i do right now especially because i've seen times where O5 is on and either they have no RRH to guard them or the RRH just aren’t there at the time and i've always wanted to be apart of RRH and i want to try my best at whatever i can and am allowed to pursue

Why should we accept you

There are a few reasons i feel like i should be accepted into RRH and ill go into a few of them

Activity

I'm on every day i’m a very active person in all the branches i play and i haven't been Striked in any branch that i'm apart of there are sometimes where i tend to not talk so i type other than that i will make a LOA request if I do have any reason for being gone for a period of time (if i need to be gone for 5+Days is when i will post a LOA request other than that i will just tell my higher ups that i'll be gone for a few days)

Combat

I’m good at all combat that I have been taught in many of the branches I've joined such as Security being huge groups and smaller groups. Such as D5 where I learned to never shoot any of my teammates especially while in huge fights against CI/GOI/SCP’s or Class-D. While a part of D5 I also learned to respect my higher ups and be serious when in the situations that deserve a serious tone. Also as some people will know one of the branches i've learned the most from is Chaos Insurgency i've been apart of Chaos since i have joined the server basically ive met alot of good people from it and i've had so much fun while playing with everyone i’ve learned my ways around when im supposed to push something or when i'm supposed to defend and let the other people push me i've learned how to wide peak corners as to not get shot immediately and to be patient when patience is needed during anything such as minges, new players, or fighting people with an advantage such as height or barriers. I’ve learned to respect the people that are Higher than me and be serious while needed

Leading and Teamplay

While apart of all the branches i'm in i’ve learned to get together with the people you are fighting with because even if you don't like each other you will in the end of the day still have to be on a team i’ve learned how to lead people into things such as Raids and Holding areas such as D-block or even medbay i’ve made it through many things while being apart of CI and Foundation Forces i’ve learned how to lead people through sticky situations such as holding D block with two people or exfiltrating with people while low health on CI and many other things such as doing PT’s and having to cooperate with a team even if I don't like them i still cooperate and get along with the people that are there 

Communication

While playing as mostly every branch excluding NU7 i have learned the map like the back of my hand i could tell you where everything is SCP’s chambers Exits Entrances Rooms to hide in and even ways to get away from certain people while being chased through HCZ LCZ or EZ I’ve learned to communicate especially if enemy forces are in the facility or to Communicate if an SCP is breached so it can be Successfully contained by the correct people

Thank you for your consideration. I hope you have a wonderful day!

😃

Edited by Tydrix Weeb
  • Like 1

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+Support

Great firing

Very good at showing leadership

Knows when to be serious

Overall very good member in GL

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

+Moderately Large Support 

Pros: 

• On everyday

• uses good tactics 

• Good mechanical aim

• The silent leader

Cons: 

• never heard him speak

• Overall Semi Low Ranks

• not too active in security

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

On 11/3/2021 at 1:46 PM, Grеg said:

• never heard him speak

Nah he speaks and mainly does

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

On 11/4/2021 at 6:38 AM, Williams said:

+Support

Great firing

Very good at showing leadership

Knows when to be serious

Overall very good member in GL

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

You literally stole my format like flixy

This is why I am sueing protection companies it's because of you two plagiarizing devils. 

+Support 

Active

Knows when to be a dumbass ( sometimes )

is my son 

Far more superior app then others only cause of my format. 

- Alpha 6

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

MASSIVE +Support

-Great leadership

-Amazing person to be around

-Can be a goofball and a serious leader at the same time

-God tier at pvp

i was hesitant when i moved from MTF to CI but he is one of the many people that welcomed me with open arms, i see him as that awesome little brother role. He’s a perfect Fit for RRH

CI SM - RRH Guardian Alpha 22

- “Very Active Forums User”- Hoovy

“Why is there a RRH with only 10 Hours on the server”

• Like 4

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

Promoted to NU7 PVT 

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

8 hours ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

Promoted to NU7 PVT 

Promoted to NU7 PFC

Promoted to PFC in E11 Promoted to MJ in Maintenance

+Support
Pretty pog guy
RRH Now
PvP sucks tho (jk) 
Cons
Furry

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+ Ultimate support

-Good in PvP

-Really cool guy to talk and have fun with

-Know when to be serious

-Dedicated to the server and CI

Good luck Tydrix!

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

Promoted to MA and now HLPR Bot aZ4

CI DHLS

Promoted to LCPL in E11

• Like 1

On 11/27/2021 at 7:31 AM, Lafleur said:

+ Ultimate support

-Good in PvP

-Really cool guy to talk and have fun with

-Know when to be serious

-Dedicated to the server and CI

Good luck Tydrix!

+Support
I know the man won't fail

Good dude even when we make fun of his name

Can keep cool in bad situation 

• Hoovy locked this topic