Recon

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427)

STEAM_0:1:103893952

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):

Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held:

D5 SGT  CI SM

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard:

No preference, whichever one requires my services.

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)

4 total: 1 PRP 3 SCP-RP650204076_GarrysMod(x64)10_22_202111_26_20PM(2).png.6c83cd3c531f190393624efd220f390e.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

There are many reason why I would like to become a member of Red Right Hand. The first reason being is that it is the highest ranking position in the foundation, achieving Red Right Hand would be a dream come true for me. The second reason is I would love to be able to assist and help some of the greatest minds in the foundation get their work done such as Site Administration, Analyst, or 05. The final reason I would like to become Red Right Hand is because I hope that become a member of the Red Right Hand will improve my tactics and combat skills.

Why should we accept you: 

There are 3 main reasons why I should be accepted

Combat Skill

I would say that I am very skilled at combat on this server. I can track a head pretty well and I believe I also have good tactics and strategies. I know how to outplay and outsmart most opponents and I know what tools to use at the right time. I believe my best quality is knowing how to position myself correctly to be the most effective and efficient fighter. Also, I am decent at movement on the server so I will be able to get from point A to point B very quickly.

Leadership & Teamwork

I believe that I have very good leadership. I am very good at commanding and strategizing with a group which I learned from my time hosting CI raids and being a command member in both research and MTF E11. Also, I think that I am a quick thinker I have great teamwork skills.

Experience

Finally, I believe that I should be inducted into Red Right Hand because of my Experience. I have over 20 weeks of playtime on the server and I have experience in all branches on the server. I also have plenty of weapon experience so I know what is good and bad. I have plenty of experience as a command member for both research and E11. I have so much experience in combat situations and situational awareness and finally, I was a D4 for a while and I was a Red Right Hand analyst not to long ago so I understand most of the procedures and protocols of Red Right Hand.

Thank you for consideration ~ Recon

Edited by recon

+Support

when are you making your combat montage??

This guy is overall experienced and trustworthy to be a RRH Guardian.

• Laughing 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

24 minutes ago, Catalyst said:

+SUPPORT

Reliable and active

great communication 

Lots of experience both in RP and in Combat

Fantastic at combat and great to have at your side!

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

On 10/22/2021 at 9:48 PM, FusionThunder said:

+Support

great leader

great aim

level headed from what i have seen

good fit

-Xray 21

^

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2021 at 5:35 AM, Catalyst said:

+SUPPORT

Reliable and active

great communication 

Lots of experience both in RP and in Combat

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

I... I just don't believe people are stealing my format anymore I just think that either @Tydrix Weebor @Flixyare selling my formats on the blackmarket.

+Support 

has had and still had many extremely limited jobs for only the most trusted players 

- Alpha 6

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

14 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

I... I just don't believe people are stealing my format anymore I just think that either @Tydrix Weebor @Flixyare selling my formats on the blackmarket.

+Support 

has had and still had many extremely limited jobs for only the most trusted players 

- Alpha 6

Ur mom is stealing your format

+support

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic