• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:

Nova VCMDR Zeta NT03 | IC OSVL LTCOL 2035 𝞓 Delta

Steam Name:

[GL] Shery

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:586442074

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?

I am a Senior Moderator for the Imperial RP Staff Team.

How often are you online on the forums?

I am online daily on the forums. I always have the forums tab open on my browser and I have my email set to give me notifications anytime there is a new post for certain important topics I keep track off.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I believe I'm qualified to serve as a Forum's Diplomat because I am always attentive on the forums and the server itself. While I RP in the server, I  tab out every few hours to check the forums and see what is new.  When I respond to forums post, I very rarely quote other people's post. When I'm responding to a post, I express my own opinion sincerely to what I believe. Me being active in the forums may also help the other forum diplomat's by assisting them as a team, managing and making sure the forums is a safe and friendly community.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

I believe I have good judgement due to me being a command member for GL Imperial RP and also a DT SNR CMDR for another server I used to be part of. One situation that required me to make a difficult decision was when I was in a low ranking position. I had previous high ranking experience so me keeping eyes on everything is nothing new. I got reports often from people outside the regiment stating that one of the members from my battalion had done something very bad. I went about two days gathering evidence before bringing it up to higher ranks by following COC and eventually I reached the top overseer of my battalion. I had to explain the situation and with my evidence, the person I was reporting got removed on the spot and permanently banned from the server. Another incident I had dealt with was where I saw that many people in the battalion where not happy within the battalion so I gathered everyone and asked why is they weren't happy. I myself wasn't happy in the regiment. We all expressed our opinions and I made a report that stated the opinions of everyone whom I spoke with privately. Eventually the incident was resolved by the manager. Ultimately, many changes were brought to the battalion including the commanding members and the people whom I played with were once again satisfied within the battalion.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

In a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of the servers, I would start off by hiding the posts that they are spamming on and research as to what server they got banned from. Following this I would message them directly stating the following... "Please refrain from spamming topics about your ban." I would then tell them that if they feel that their ban was false, to make a post in the ban's appeal section and await for SMT's judgement. If they continue to spam, I would bring it up to SMT using COC and see what has to be done.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

For the time I been on the forums, there are times where two users are arguing in different ways towards a warning appeal and a forum's diplomat would intervene with a message. My message would be like this:

image.png.1873349fb9f5bb6859477eaede981bb1.png

Forum Diplomat Message

Please keep responses in this topic to +/- supports only! If arguing persists, this post may be locked until SMT comes to a decision!

Edited by Shery

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

On 10/17/2021 at 8:20 PM, benjacobs034 said:

+support 

-Active

-Trustworthy

-Will make a good person to have on yall's team

Good Application 
Good luck!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 10/17/2021 at 7:20 PM, benjacobs034 said:

+support 

-Active

-Trustworthy

-Will make a good person to have on yall's team

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Application Accepted!

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥