Moops Staff APP- Denied

Uhgie

What is your in-game name? Moop, Goofy, Loofy

What is your steam name? Uhgie

What is your steam ID? STEAM_0:1:539896014

Do you have any other experience with staffing? I have a lot of experience staff other things, like my own fivem server and much more, so I would say yes, but I never staff on a gmod server, I would love to do it here as the community is great and I love what ya'll have done so far!

What date did you start playing on the community? Roughly a Month ago! (roughly)

What date did you make your forums account? About a month ago aswell

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Over $100+

What rank are you applying for?   T-Mod
Have you read the staff guidelines at.... Yes but I'm still currently reading the whole thing as it is very long and educational

Timezone: Central

Permission (Admin+ need this): Not Required for Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)  I think I deserve this because, I feel I hold a great value towards making sure that the server and community is always clean and safe for new comers and the ones who play on a regular basis. I feel that I can keep the community at a high peaked and at the best for everyone's pleasure of playing and enjoying their experience. I know there are always minges and people who just don't care, and if I can stop and fix the situation I would then feel accomplished and proud of my work. 

As a staff comes with great responsibilities, and I feel that I can meet the requirements because I myself clip everything and have it on my computer for safety and purposes like these. I have 15 min clips so I can backup it clearly and have it all for anyone that needs to be shown or able to see as proof. I know what's right and what's wrong, and with that being said I feel as if its a smart decision to choose me because I can and will always be professional about the situation at hand and deal with it as proper and instructed to do so, I will make sure that they are happy and satisfied the best way as possible and that the situation at hand is under control and handle responsibly. These are moments and times where you have to take consideration where you as a staff are a staff for a reason and you must in my opinion be as proper and professional about the situations you deal with completely, because if not you as a staff member can take a huge toll on making the server look bad and unprofessional by a huge amount. You including myself, would love to make the server as most respected and maintain by being the staff that I should be looked as. I wouldn't apply for a position that I don't think or feel I could handle myself. I would love for you to chose me because I overlook everything and see everything from everyone's perspective and wouldn't want someone to judge me by how bad I did my job or how good I did it, I would love that everyone sees my job as a honor and as a well organized person to maintain proper and professional handling and to keep all situations under the best care and control that I could possibly provide. If ever have a situation where I'm unclear I would call a higher up to assist me, and if their is no higher up I would then, handle it my best option that I have and keep log of it and let someone know that's higher than me so they can handle or tell me what I've done wrong. I love observations and someone telling me how good or bad my work is because I will and have the wants to improve it and do better than what I've done or could've done. I would love to be staff and I hope you agree, I hope you all have the rest of your day as good and all aswell. Thank you!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them for a sit and if they constantly keep going after being asked to stop, I would then gag them and talk to them so they can understand me or at least I can think they are listening and if they comply I would address the situation and handle the situation accordingly!

-support, I'll be honest I was a bit torn, but there's a few factors that go into this. Firstly, I don't really know you, I haven't seen you around much. This may just be a timezone thing but usually when applying for staff some people should know you, this on it's own is not a bad thing however as I do play at different timezones to you. However, the big thing that makes me -support this application is the way you answered this last question. The staff handbook gives you a detailed explanation on how to handle this situation, however in your answer you stated:

6 hours ago, Uhgie said:

I would bring them for a sit and if they constantly keep going after being asked to stop, I would then gag them and talk to them so they can understand me or at least I can think they are listening and if they comply I would address the situation and handle the situation accordingly!

Saying that you would "address the situation and handle the situation accordingly" is completely getting out of the question. The point of asking this question is so the SMT team can understand what you think the proper solution to this issue is, not so you can just say that you would do things perfectly.

Other than that, I think this application is relatively good, but that is a glaring issue with this application and I cannot +support with that answer.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

2 minutes ago, Jintao said:

-support, I'll be honest I was a bit torn, but there's a few factors that go into this. Firstly, I don't really know you, I haven't seen you around much. This may just be a timezone thing but usually when applying for staff some people should know you, this on it's own is not a bad thing however as I do play at different timezones to you. However, the big thing that makes me -support this application is the way you answered this last question. The staff handbook gives you a detailed explanation on how to handle this situation, however in your answer you stated:

Saying that you would "address the situation and handle the situation accordingly" is completely getting out of the question. The point of asking this question is so the SMT team can understand what you think the proper solution to this issue is, not so you can just say that you would do things perfectly.

Other than that, I think this application is relatively good, but that is a glaring issue with this application and I cannot +support with that answer.

I have to agree with Jinato here, with the question containting the addressing the situation matter is comeplety avoiding the question and just skipping it. I also have not seen you around. And I am on every day, I feel like you could be a good staff member but you have a lot to work on.

Edited by [GL] Pheonix

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

7 hours ago, Jintao said:

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

- Support 

- I have not seen you on the server , that may just be me.

- The last question is not a good explanation as to how you should handle a MRDM situation. (The handbook gives you a detailed explanation as to what you have to do.)

- In the application format it says... (make sure you have understood the handbook.) In the application you state that you have read a part of it. Meaning you don't fully understand what comes with staffing. The handbook is too long is no excuse to not reading all of it. The applications are always open so there is no need to rush.

[Other than that, the application was good except that last question, don't let this discourage you. I wish you luck!]

Edited by Shery

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

1 hour ago, Shery said:

- Support 

- The last question is not a good explanation as to how you should handle a MRDM situation. (The handbook gives you a detailed explanation as to what you have to do.)

- In the application format it says... (make sure you have understood the handbook.) In the application you state that you have read a part of it. Meaning you don't fully understand what comes with staffing. The handbook is too long is no excuse to not reading all of it. The applications are always open so there is no need to rush.

[Other than that, the application was good except that last question, don't let this discourage you. I wish you luck!]

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

1 hour ago, Shery said:

-/+ Support 

+ Support
-does seem like a nice guy willing to give staff a go and I would be willing to help him as a trial mod

Even with this minus support i would still be willing to give him a go and watch him in staff as we do always have newer staff that need the help

Edited by CollectiveWorld

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

18 hours ago, Shery said:

- Support 

Was a pretty good application, But the last question could use a little more explaining but seems like a pretty cool dude plus has staffing experience so I say give him a chance as a TMOD. Other than that Good Luck!!!!

Also need to add a Poll @Uhgie

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

19 hours ago, Shery said:

- Support 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

21 hours ago, Shery said:

- Support 

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 10/18/2021 at 5:36 AM, Shery said:

- Support 

On 10/17/2021 at 9:25 PM, Jintao said:

I can say that both Shery and Jintao have nailed all the points I would have Mentioned. So for those reasons;

-support

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

On 10/17/2021 at 3:25 PM, Jintao said:

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

On 10/17/2021 at 9:25 AM, Jintao said:

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF