Do I deserve the VCMDR position   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve the VCMDR position

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : MC RSL LTCOL Fail 8114

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Medical Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a Vice Commander because I love the medical battalion and have been in it for 3 months now. I want to be able to help get out new SOPS when needed. I wish to be able to help make changes to the battalion. I also wish to be able to help the enlisted, NCO’s, and the officers for any medical needs and questions. I would also love to assist in making changes to sub-battalions that can help them get more medical to join. And finally I want to inspire people to go up the ranks in medical and maybe someday become an officer or a Vice Commander.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

4 weeks aka 672 hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I believe the purpose of a vice commander is to lead the battalion but also help it grow into a wonderful and amazing battalion. The command positions also write documents and edit documents ex. Doing a roster update or editing a SOP. They can also have hard decisions where they may need to punish or remove someone. They can also attempt to make changes to the sub-battalions if they think it will help the activity of the one they are changing. Their job is also to help the enlisted see why they should stick to the server and their battalion so maybe they will someday become a high up like them.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I feel that you should trust me because I don't minge and I have been in medical for 3 months including 2 loa’s which were 1 week long and whenever I am active It is usually on my medical job especially on the weekends. Since I have been in this server for a while I know the rules of this battalion and the rules of the server well and I follow those rules as expected of a high ranking medical. I can reply quickly to dms as long as I’m not in school or asleep. I don't think they would have allowed me to become my rank in medical without being trustworthy and a good medical. I am the highest ranking RS (Rescue Squadron) I am also currently the highest ranking officer that is active and not in reserves. (Not including VCMDR and CMDR)

7. How often can you be Online? :

For school days at least 3 hours but on the weekends I basically spend my whole day online.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :No I don't have any warnings and I don't plan on getting any

Edited by Fail

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

14 hours ago, CAO Penguin said:

- support 

- tiny application 

- not much experience with you.

~ Rear Admiral Zefer  

ok you cant say this app is tiny.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 hours ago, Maaaaarrliiiinn said:

+SUPPORT

- Active

- Always makes sure Shock has plenty of ammo while doing guard dutys

- Nice guy

- Shock EJTAL Captain Marlin

I honestly think fail is much more capable as  a commander specially when he was ground command, and he also is professional when needed to be, so in my eyes he is a good person

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

Going to -support this for the same reason as the other one. I think that for a competitive role like this, a higher standard of application should be expected, including well thought out points being made etc... Whilst I don't think you're unfit for this role, this application does not demonstrate a fitness for the role.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

On 10/16/2021 at 2:33 AM, Maaaaarrliiiinn said:

+SUPPORT

- Active

- Always makes sure Shock has plenty of ammo while doing guard dutys

- Nice guy

- Shock EJTAL Captain Marlin

+Support

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

+/- Support 

+ Active officer within medical and great leader

- Application is too short for a competitive role

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

On 10/16/2021 at 11:38 PM, Jintao said:

Going to -support this for the same reason as the other one. I think that for a competitive role like this, a higher standard of application should be expected, including well thought out points being made etc... Whilst I don't think you're unfit for this role, this application does not demonstrate a fitness for the role.

Tiny app.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

5 hours ago, fatbob said:

+/- support
+active
+great officer

+has been in medical for long as long as I have, and has remained active throughout that time

+would be a great vice commander

- application is short

The application is the main factor that discourages me from +supporting.

Player on SCP RP and Imperial RP.

Please put more effort into your application or this will be denied, you've got 3 days!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 10/15/2021 at 9:05 PM, fredefric said:

+ Support
+ Always Listen to his troop

+ Very responsible and great leader

+ Overall very nice guy

~ CPT Fred

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your interest!

You have been Accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact any Marshal Commander+ within the next 3 days unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

-Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥