AmethystRibbon Report- Denied

Ajax K.

+Support 
This was all because Ajax wouldn't break an SOP rule. He kepted getting asked to revive a civilian and he denied to follow his SOP and the rules. He was clearly RDMed as well.

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

50 minutes ago, [GL] Locus said:

+Support 
This was all because Ajax wouldn't break an SOP rule. He kepted getting asked to revive a civilian and he denied to follow his SOP and the rules. He was clearly RDMed as well.

+Support

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

14 hours ago, Director Smith said:

+SUPPORT

Obvious and blatant RDM

a PD supervisor should not be RDMing at all let alone in a training

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

+Soup

Unacceptable behavior

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

- Support

As Eternity explained I was helping with training and we had it cleared with the PD CPT on duty as to be able to show the new OFCs how to cuff and properly use a taser. I do agree that she maybe shouldn't of killed you but this was also the third time I was killed and myself, Amethyst, and the CPT said while you where in the room previously not to kill me as I was helping with training. In my opinion the talk with PD command she got after the situation took place was a good enough punishment and I was to take a sit about a similar situation I would not of warned them and just given them a verbal and explain alternatives to them as well as why this can be annoying. The clip is also cut very, very short as to not give any context of the situation. In my opinion this is quite a petty report.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Here is the whole video. I edited the original video to the parts that were relevant just like it is done on many other reports, the main reason I did edit it so short is so I could send it through discord to Ajax, the original reporter.

A few other things I want to address here:

1 hour ago, Eternity said:

which you were interrupting

He was standing at the door not interacting with any of the OFCs or the trainer.

This video is cut short for obvious purposes, for making it look worse. This is one side of a story.

I clipped it so it could sent on discord not to try and hide anything. We have a forums system so the other person can post their side, which she had the opportunity to do.

It's clear that the reason for killing you was justified.

How was it justified? What made it justified? 

which OOC Dark was helping with training, cleared by a current on-duty Captain

I have never seen a civ being brought in to do training ever. Also it was NEVER cleared by the Captain who was there, they told me that themselves.

You shouldn't be acting unprofessional, especially when there is multiple new officers being trained.

The mere indication that he was acting unprofessionally when you can clearly see amethyst saying and doing all she was is absurd. Here is another example of the same situation. Which is what made us go up there and watch the rest of the training in the first place. 

Secondly, you were laughing in the clip, clearly not bothered when killing Dark, and even not bothered when you were killed. It seems more petty that you reported this after finding the clip funny.

I don't find this funny, nor did Ajax we found it more appalling that this is being allowed, in no way did he find killing Dark or her RDMing Ajax remotely funny. 

She shouldn't of killed you

You just said it was justified?????

then when asked in OOC, you refused to revive him.

Gov aren't supposed to revive Civs. He was KOS.

Just to be clear, SOP does not need to be followed when OOC

It was never made apparent that this was OOC

in the video shown, makes me think you shouldn't be the rank you are

In my video shown it makes me think Amethyst shouldn't be at the rank she is. Ajax has not ever had issues within the server that would make me question his rank.

Another thing I want to bring to attention is we were approached by the staff member Balloon who said he was asked by another staff member to approach me and Ajax to see if we would remove this report for the reason of "She has a clean record" which she doesn't have any warns but definitely has been involved with issues before.

• Like 5
  • Dislike 2

Smith || SCU Commander || EMS Paramedic