Kevlar's TMod Application - Accepted

Kevlar_

Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Kevlar should become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Kevlar

What is your steam name?: Kevlar

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:82399217

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I have been staff on many different DarkRP servers, including CosmicNetworks and OmegaNetworks.

What date did you start playing on the community?: 2019

What date did you make your forums account?: August 6, 2019

Current rank on server?: Platinum/Event Team

How many warns do you have on the server?: 0 image.png.7be5d420fe2b8d8ed186b35fda7a8758.png

Have you donated?: Yes.

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community?: No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: CDT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I am experienced in staffing, and I am a very fast learner. These two things will allow me to deal with sits/situations very quickly and efficiently allowing everyone to play on the server without worry of other players breaking rules and ruining their experience. I believe I deserve this rank because I can keep calm in heated situations, and I can refrain from being bias in situations involving players that I know personally. Adding me to the staff team would increase the amount of sits being taken, allowing other staff to be less stressed trying to take tons of sits by themselves. I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I will be able to handle whatever comes my way, and stop myself from making any mistakes; to become a well respected and professional staff member that can help players enjoy the server, and help other staff members keep the server in check.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: The first thing I would do in this situation is remind myself to keep calm. I would then attempt to calm the person down to try and get their side of the story. If they refuse to stop cursing at me, I would then gag the accused player. I would explain the situation clearly to them, get their side of the story in chat, and deliver the necessary punishments. 

Edited by Kevlar_
Added Poll

Screenshot_13.png

+support

Active and the answer for "why do you deserve the rank" is well written. The only constructive feedback I have here is the fact that I do not see a poll attached per the Staff Application Format.

3. You are to make a "private" poll on the post with the options “Yes” or “No”.

Otherwise, I think you have a good shot! Good luck 🙂

Edited by Justintbh
  • Thanks 1

ava3.png.0a3ef8463f0eb0ea3d42c7c4c2722cae.pngJustin, Former FBI Director RA5 - GamingLight PoliceRP

20 hours ago, Vader said:

+support

Mature

Active

I think he fits well

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

On 10/14/2021 at 10:24 AM, Justintbh said:

+support

Active and the answer for "why do you deserve the rank" is well written. The only constructive feedback I have here is the fact that I do not see a poll attached per the Staff Application Format.

^ +support, good luck kevlar!

That bald Aussie Guy

On 10/13/2021 at 8:24 PM, Justintbh said:

+support

+ support I have seen you try to get events done you will fit perfectly 

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 10/13/2021 at 3:29 PM, Vader said:

+support

Mature

Active

I think he fits well

On 10/13/2021 at 6:48 PM, Sourg said:

Only thing is you can't gag as a T-Mod

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team