What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:418413091

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Commander

What specialty are you applying for?:

Gunnery, Tenn Graneet

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Admiral Pigeon

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

As Tenn Graneet I would be able to be more involved in Havoc more. I would try to help out the battalion with anything that they need. I'll be always giving my feedback and suggestions on anything that can be improved within the battalion. With some of the Havoc command on LOA, I can now be a person that Havoc officers/enlisted can go up to for anything they need help in. Due to my activity on the server, I can be on for very long periods so anyone that needs help can come to me and get it. I also believe as Tenn Graneet, I can bring more views on how things are done and bring even more roleplay between Naval and Havoc. I'll make sure the battalion grows even more than it is now and make sure that Havoc is a great branch overall. As Tenn Graneet I'd also be leading the Gunnery Officers and show them how fun it is to be a Gunnery Officer. I'd now be able to make changes to Gunnery that in my opinion could improve it very well. As of now Gunnery is low on members and it really needs an active leader right now to bring in more people into Gunnery. I would be improving Gunnery and their professionality and make sure that the Gunnery specialty is the best.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I should be trusted with the rank of Tenn Graneet because I've been trusted with Gunnery Officer for a long time and there hasn't been a single problem with me being in that position. I've also been trusted enough to hold the position of Commodore in Naval before. I've never once abused/misused any rank granted to me. Another reason I should be trusted with Tenn Graneet is because I think trusted enough within Havoc and Gunnery to hold this position.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank because as Tenn Graneet I could be making helpful changes for Gunnery. There are so many things that could be improved right now there is no one to make these changes and I think that these changes could really be helping Gunnery out. I want this because I also have some ideas/suggestions that could be helping out Havoc too. I've been a Gunnery Officer for a very long time and in my opinion this position would fit me well.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My purpose within Gunnery would be to make sure that all the Gunnery Officers are doing their jobs correctly and are following the SOP Guidelines. I also should be open to suggestions from Gunnery Officers on how GO could be improved. I should be getting more people into Gunnery so that it would be helping out Havoc. My purpose within Havoc would be to make sure that they're also doing their job and following their SOP Guidelines. I should be taking in any reports from the Havoc/Gunnery Officers and make sure that they are resolved.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

+Support -  Been very engaging with Havoc.

Been an all around an amazing person, mature, has sense of leadership and so on.

Doing both Tryouts/SIMs w Havoc.

In my humble opinion, would be great to see him in this position.

- Walter bEANS.thumb.png.9a9d33d5af24515956988f35d15ac4d7.png

• Thanks 1

+support

+GREAT Gunnery officer

+very liked among Naval

+VERY VERY old Naval Gunnery officer

+Professional

+has taken ALOT ALOT of time ass seen in his app

+and has the req to become tenn 

+also has been very helpful in my time as a Naval, and MO and when i was CMO i honestly say he fully deserves it

• Thanks 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

2 hours ago, Tresumas said:

+Support
-Active
-Past low command
-Done a lot with havoc from what I've seen
-Good application

• Thanks 1

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

21 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+support

+GREAT Gunnery officer

+very liked among Naval

+Professional

+also has been very helpful in my time as a Naval, and MO and when i was CMO i honestly say he fully deserves it

• Thanks 1

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 9/19/2021 at 3:58 PM, robertomanjini said:

+support

+GREAT Gunnery officer

+very liked among Naval

+Professional

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

On 9/19/2021 at 10:58 PM, robertomanjini said:

+support

+GREAT Gunnery officer

+very liked among Naval

+Professional

By far the most suited for this role. Best of luck mate.

• Thanks 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.