Give Sarkic suicide bomb swep - Denied

Someone

Post name: Give Sarkic suicide bomb swep

What are you suggesting? - The rocket launcher is sorta weak I would give the Sarkic Prophet either C4 or the suicide bomb swep they may not use it on scps

How would this change better the server? - Sarkic would have a last resort and can kill a group of mtf

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - i t  c a n  b e  abused

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Sarkic

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=692549430 or https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=297646940

Edited by Someone

4 hours ago, Cosmic The Italian said:

-Support

They can't suicide bomb tho, not even with the RPG.

Any players that elect to use explosive weapons are forbidden from suicide bombing. This is classed as causing killing yourself with an explosive you use, or damaging 100 HP or more.

Sarkic personnel are exempt from this rule. (copied and pasted from the motd)

2 minutes ago, Someone said:

Any players that elect to use explosive weapons are forbidden from suicide bombing. This is classed as causing killing yourself with an explosive you use, or damaging 100 HP or more.

Well that's new

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

1 hour ago, Someone said:

This is actually incorrect. 

@Cosmic The Italian

The rule that is said in the MOTD underneath the sarkic rule is:

Sarkic members are prohibited from suicide bombing with the rocket launcher.

Sarkic members are allowed to suicide bomb with their equipped grenades.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

- Support

Not only is this extremely stupid, I can sense that some people might use that and make racists/inappropriate remarks so I wouldn't want that to happen.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

Not only is this extremely stupid, I can sense that some people might use that and make racists/inappropriate remarks so I wouldn't want that to happen.

I happen to think that is pretty unrealistic considering in order to get the job you need to spend money, in which they would only be wasting the money. 

+/- 

I personally wouldn't mind however Timed C4 is WAY to big of an explosive not even regular Event Team members can use it. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Chief_ said:

This is actually incorrect. 

@Cosmic The Italian

The rule that is said in the MOTD underneath the sarkic rule is:

Sarkic members are prohibited from suicide bombing with the rocket launcher.

Sarkic members are allowed to suicide bomb with their equipped grenades.

can the grenade explode if it hasn't been thrown?

1 hour ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

Racism is against the rules just report the guy

20 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

I happen to think that is pretty unrealistic considering in order to get the job you need to spend money, in which they would only be wasting the money. 

+/- 

I personally wouldn't mind however Timed C4 is WAY to big of an explosive not even regular Event Team members can use it. 

its not a timed C4 its the same one the E11 level 100 job uses

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Someone said:

its not a timed C4 its the same one the E11 level 100 job uses

From my knowledge that aint gonna happen. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||