D Class Mobseter NLR (90 seconds) - Denied

Fat Payton | [GL]

What are you suggesting? - the d class mobster gets a 90 second nlr

How would this change better the server? - If d class CCs have to wait NLR for having powerful items like a rifle and such the mobster should also have a nlr due to having both the tommy gun and a very strong revolver he should ATLEAST have a 90 second nlr like d class ccs or maybe 2 min even 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - d class cant riot 24/7

Who would this change mostly benefit? - facility staff

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -none

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

-Support

Its just two spots and you need level 100.

7 minutes ago, Fat Payton | [GL] said:

2 min even

Yeah no

• Like 1

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

-Support it's a level 100 job and has a limit of 2 slots , it's supposed to be strong this has been said many times.
Also Lightweights have a 60 second nlr, making it 90 seconds makes no sense.

Nobody will play on a lvl 100 job if you had a 90 second nlr and will more than likely play on their cc with a lower nlr.

Y'all already removed the Cuffs from it, do you just want it to be 0 fun? Jeez y'all really hate D-class.

Edited by CI Cosmic

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

18 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

-Support

Its just two spots and you need level 100.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

1 hour ago, CI Cosmic said:

-Support it's a level 100 job and has a limit of 2 slots , it's supposed to be strong this has been said many times.

Nobody will play on a lvl 100 job if you had a 90 second nlr and will more than likely play on their cc with a lower nlr.

Y'all already removed the Cuffs from it, do you just want it to be 0 fun? Jeez y'all really hate D-class.

+support

D Class Mobster is a very good class, an assault rifle on D Class with no NLR just means they can die and then walk back up. Endless rioting and endless partials.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

1 hour ago, ItzGray said:

+support

D Class Mobster is a very good class, an assault rifle on D Class with no NLR just means they can die and then walk back up. Endless rioting and endless partials.

I do agree with statement above but I dont think a 90 second NLR will fit because that's more than the amount of a cc so I think a 30 second NLR is good enough for mobster 45 sec max. 

Edited by a_krew10

Retired SEC HFTO COL akrew10

1 hour ago, ItzGray said:

+support

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, a_krew10 said:

I do agree with statement above but I dont think a 90 second NLR will fit because that's more than the amount of a cc so I think a 30 second NLR is good enough for mobster 45 sec max. 

I agree but i would a 25 secound to 45 secound max but not a mintue

1 hour ago, a_krew10 said:

Dude... there is literally ZERO point in adding a 30 or 45 second nlr. That is how long it takes to call the elevator down and go up. If it ain't a minute there is no point in adding it. 

It would especially be a annoying for staff since the time to break nlr then call a sit then for someone to respond would surely be over a minute. I don't necessarily  think it's effective for staff members to have to process videos and other stuff over a breakage probably a few seconds under the nlr 

This is one huge -support 

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support

I don't believe there should be an nlr on the d class mobster. 

its a lvl 100 job with 2 slots, not many people even play on it often, There is no need for a 90 second nlr.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

- support

by the time you respawn make your way to the elevator, call the elevator, wait for it to come down, then finally get to the top of d block where You may or may not get blasted by gensec or d class  right away is enough of a NLR that’s needed, 2 people can only play at a time, and Yoy have to be lvl 100+ it’s not like you have 45 people playing as a mobster bum rushing with a Tommy gun. Just doesn’t make sense to give a d class job that isn’t a CC a NLR 

Just now, yeetusdeleteus said:

- support

by the time you respawn make your way to the elevator, call the elevator, wait for it to come down, then finally get to the top of d block where You may or may not get blasted by gensec or d class  right away is enough of a NLR that’s needed, 2 people can only play at a time, and Yoy have to be lvl 100+ it’s not like you have 45 people playing as a mobster bum rushing with a Tommy gun. Just doesn’t make sense to give a d class job that isn’t a CC a NLR 

Cheese doodles are great 

Hello yes I’d like to pay the sun bill please 

On 9/7/2021 at 5:39 PM, CI Cosmic said:

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

-support

the tommy gun is DOODOO in dblock

also SMT legit said these classes were mean to be overpowered, i dont think their NLR is a problem

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png