shit4brains/pizzarolls ban appeal

Shit4Brains

Steam Name: shit4brains

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100106417

Ingame Name: pizzaroll

Ban Length: 7 days

Admin that Banned you: console

Reason for Ban: racism

Dispute: I was trying to press a bind to call partial lockdown but I accidently pressed a bind I didn't know I had for darkrp and it had a racial slur in it, that's my bad but I would like to be unbanned because that wasn't my intention and I really like the server. ( I just realized the irony in my name )

Edited by Shit4Brains

+support only 1 warn on any GL sever and first ban

Just make sure you remove the bind 

unless staff can show photo of B logs showing that it wasn’t a bind then I’m sticking with +support 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+support 

For anyone that may not know the bind "Terror N****"  is used to play as a terrorist in DarkRP. 

understandable, no ill intent as far as I can see.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

4 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

+support only 1 warn on any GL sever and first ban

Just make sure you remove the bind 

unless staff can show photo of B logs showing that it wasn’t a bind then I’m sticking with +support 

I made sure to get rid of it 

3 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

image.png.3a90176b00454bf07999aba8190f8d16.png
I mean.... Im not going to give a + or - support but here is what happened.

From the looks of it it seems he attempted to bind the key yet did not do it properly because you have to do it in console

-/+ leaning +

• Laughing 1

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

1 hour ago, Some minge said:

+support 

For anyone that may not know the bind "Terror N****"  is used to play as a terrorist in DarkRP. 

understandable, no ill intent as far as I can see.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+support

ive done this lmao

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+Support 

Was an accident i dont see the problem.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+Support

You should remove it tho when you get on da server just remove the bind all together then when u go back on the other server rebind it

Edited by Loki Himself

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia