General Suggestion - Nerf SCP 610-1 - Denied

islandtoad

What are you suggesting? - Lower 610-1 HP from 500-400 | Also fix the death timer after being killed as a 610-1

How would this change better the server? - Make 610 a little more balanced because right now its op

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 610 players

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by islandtoad

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

- Support 

How is it OP? You never expand past “it has lots of HP”, also MTF and Security all have ranged weapons vs 610-1s having  only melee weapons so there HP is a most for playing.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

1 hour ago, Domo775 said:

-support

with recent updates weapons are very strong 

and because of that i feel like if it was lower the virus wouldn’t spread as much and it wouldn’t be as strong

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

1 hour ago, Domo775 said:

-support

and because of that i feel like if it was lower the virus wouldn’t spread as much and it wouldn’t be as strong

Naw we should make 610 even more OP if anything, in lore 610 breaching could fuck over the site real easy.

3 hours ago, Domo775 said:

-support

It only get's out of hand if you let it do so, dont let that happen!

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

5 hours ago, Domo775 said:

-support

Its suppose to be a scp you need to shut down first before it spreads too much out of control. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

5 hours ago, Domo775 said:

-support

it's suppose to be difficult

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

13 hours ago, BadTimeInbound said:

-Support. I think 610 was extremely weak before, and even a lone MTF could contain him if approached properly. Now it requires a coordinated sweep to take him out which I think is fair for a keter.

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

On 8/22/2021 at 1:23 PM, Guinea Pig said:

- Support 

How is it OP? You never expand past “it has lots of HP”, also MTF and Security all have ranged weapons vs 610-1s having  only melee weapons so there HP is a most for playing.

610 had a ranged weapon added in the new update

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

-Support

I'll tell you what they always say when trying to nerf 912, "SCPS must be OP" and i agree with this.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

Just now, Coltable said:

why in the name of god would 208 be reviving 610.... 

Wait did you forget you were the manager on a SCP Server anything's possible!

+/- I think 610 could use a very minor buff but also feel its in a place where it is of high enough threat to where Nu7 will make sure in never breaches. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-support

the ball does hardly anything just keep moving and shooting

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 8/22/2021 at 11:02 AM, Domo775 said:

-support

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

• 4 weeks later...