Biggie Cheese1

Penis Shop

Warning Appeal - Biggie Cheese

Your In-game Name: CI FTO MSGT Biggie Cheese

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:616260174

The admin's name in-game: ShinSpin

What warning did you receive: Making a penis prop

When did you receive this warning: 08/20/21

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: i built a Shop using cubes as a D Class supplier because im too lazy to build an actual shop, it was made of 4 cubes

Why do you think this warn was false: because if you look at the pic you can clearly see that its not a dick

Evidence the warning is false: 

penis shop.png

• Laughing 1

Now I can see how that looked like a penis, but you can obviously tell he didn't try to do that 

+Support

Edited by Dees1116

Former: CI 2LT Dees | CI RnD SVA Dees 

GL: Former Senior Mod | SCP LEVEL 100 GANG 💪

BRUH 

@Domo775 look a this lmao

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

wtf

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Unfortunately, I did not get an actual picture of the prop. But that is not the prop I warned him for. It was a prop colored in black and of course, it was shaped as a penis. And it was the color black of course. And I checked to see whose prop it was, and I found out it was yours.

That picture doesn't give the whole story, keep in mind. 

If this warning gets removed, then that is fine by me. Because I saw a black penis prop made by Biggie Cheese and I gave him a formal warn. I would have not warned him for a prop just like that. 

david-goggins-lifting.gif

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Unfortunately, I did not get an actual picture of the prop. But that is not the prop I warned him for. It was a prop colored in black and of course, it was shaped as a penis. And it was the color black of course. And I checked to see whose prop it was, and I found out it was yours.

That picture doesn't give the whole story, keep in mind. 

If this warning gets removed, then that is fine by me. Because I saw a black penis prop made by Biggie Cheese and I gave him a formal warn. I would have not warned him for a prop just like that. 

My guy doesn't have a tool gun......If it was a black "pp" then you should check who colored it cause Biggie Cheese can't color or material something.

+Support.

Edited by CI Cosmic

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

+support 

shin spin should have gave him a verbal 

and tf are you saying it was colored black so its worst ??? he doesn't have a tool gun so colors cant get changed 

and it doesn't look like a penis at all idk what shin spin smoking 

warn is to harsh should have been a verbal doesnt look like pp 

can color it black so not him 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

Keep in mind, just because it was the colored differently, doesn't mean he didn't make it. I saw his name on the props I saw, and I warned him for it. There is also a possibility of someone with a tool gun that colored it as well. 

But if I may have warned the wrong guy, then that is on me.

2 hours ago, CI Cosmic said:

My guy doesn't have a tool gun......If it was a black "pp" then you should check who colored it cause Biggie Cheese can't color or material something.

+Support.

Wtf is this appeal. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

After I've done some stuff, I've talked to a staff who also saw the penis prop. I talked to him if he was able to get a screenshot of it because he himself witnessed it as well. I only dealt with the warn and went on with my day. Unfortunately, he deleted it himself with the toolgun.

https://gyazo.com/8a6822d6911e6e0709652588fb2ec5ca

Whatever happens now, I will not hold a grudge towards. 

Edited by Shin

24 minutes ago, styx said:

+/- support till if proven false

becasue he could have very well faked that picture and plus it is from upper d block 

also pp funny

not faked butttt.

biggie.PNG

Edited by Pills
forgot a part

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• Nimo changed the title to Warn Appeal

So, according to Shin and Alex, he said he saw an actual dong. Picture provides a different aspect to what he was building. Typically, I believe my staff members more but since there is evidence providing otherwise, I will accept this. 

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia