Allowing Spawn Barricades for Defenses for Onsite Testing - Denied

LucarioKing

What are you suggesting? -

Every time we do Onsite RND to do their testing on the pacific type of SCP we go too. Mostly RND stays in SCP CC doing their testing. Meanwhile, the Military will do the dirty work just defending them standing out in the open waiting for them to be done with, so I'm suggesting we're allowing spawn barricades but only Onsite. 

And I know some SCP CC may be bigger than others if it is too small to spawn in. They're not allowed to spawn barricades in like SCP-035 CC.
The rule is going to be the same thing as Mech Raids only spawn barricades. In certain rooms, there will be Prop Limit. The bigger the room, is more props you will spawn in. The smaller the room, is fewer props you can spawn in.

SCP-939 : 10
SCP-106: 10

SCP-5028, 194: 7
SCP-682: 6
SCP-049: 6

SCP-966: 5

SCP-096: 4 or 5
SCP- 008: 4 or 5

SCP- 1265-A: 4 or 5

SCP-079: 4 or 5
SCP-098- 3 or 4

Miscellaneous CC: 10

SCP CC Your not allowed to spawn in: 076, 610, 1245-2, 1048-A, 280, and 035

How would this change better the server? - It will definitely help them defend RND with their testing more easily 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I don't see any type of disadvantages, but just use one smoke grenades, getting on 7101, or a lot MTF everything going to be fine.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - CI

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -
972483707_Screenshot2021-08-18004052.thumb.png.739668905b9e6b0f424c57d9ad42a9c2.png

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

+ / - Support

+ it helps R&D get more test done

+ It would make onsites a lot more fun for MTF and CI

+/- The whole threat of doing a onsite is that you are taking your researchers into the foundation where you know there will be tons of enemies. I like that currently the best way for CI to stay safe during a onsite is to sneak your way to the SCP your testing on. Allowing building inside the CC makes it easier for CI to just go loud since they will have more cover.

Side note: Like the pictures.

Edited by recon

8 hours ago, recon said:

+ / - Support

+/- The whole threat of doing a onsite is that you are taking your researchers into the foundation where you know there will be tons of enemies. I like that currently the best way for CI to stay safe during a onsite is to sneak your way to the SCP your testing on. Allowing building inside the CC makes it easier for CI to just go loud since they will have more cover.

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

8 hours ago, recon said:

+ / - Support

Also some of the pictures are indeed breaking the barricade rules. Of how you need to fit 2 people side to side but that will be enforced if this gets accepted. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

9 hours ago, recon said:

+ / - Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

-Support

It should be easy enough to defend considering every CC has one entrance. You already have a choke point for MTF to force through, also it just doesn't make sense lore wise that CI is dragging concrete into the foundation.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

On 8/18/2021 at 1:48 AM, recon said:

+ / - Support

This adding on to what Nydekore said, it should already be pretty easy to defend as there is only one door leading into the CC. If this does get added though, I suggest a maximum of 2, as thats all you should need.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

-Support 

-CI should not be able to build inside site because the whole point of a raid is to keep on the move so MTF does not catch up. 

-Also the whole point of a onsite is to get in out and out stealthily, but with this it makes it way easier just to run and gun like a normal raid and then just bunker down.

- Also CI already get a choke point in most CC's that MTF has to funnel through.

PROS:

-it would be easier because rnd tests tend to take a while

CONS:
-mtf could get stuck if you placed them down in narrow hallways like 682's cc

-i dont think its needed because raids are'nt suppose to take so long you actually need to defend

OVERALL:

-SUPPORT

On 8/19/2021 at 1:08 AM, Nydekore said:

-Support

It should be easy enough to defend considering every CC has one entrance. You already have a choke point for MTF to force through, also it just doesn't make sense lore wise that CI is dragging concrete into the foundation.

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

-support

Trauma Units already do this, it was mentioned in the branch update

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+support

We cant do this already? We usually threw a few down in shitty to defend CC's.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

44 minutes ago, Benslaki_II said:

-support

Trauma Units already do this, it was mentioned in the branch update

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png