copabit by rick- Denied

beansbutbeans

Your in game name:beans

The player's in game name:john fruitcake rick

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:0:90658617

What did the player do:copabit

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player: a warn

Any extra information: he could have said i was turning but was past the lane to turn could have stopped did not stop at the slow speed he was going could have gone straight choose to hit me.

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

-support 

Driving an unmarked car. If he did it repeatedly and you have evidence of it then it would be a different story but it is an unmarked car and  you can expect stuff like this to happen if its not marked

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

1 hour ago, Corky said:

-support 

Driving an unmarked car. If he did it repeatedly and you have evidence of it then it would be a different story but it is an unmarked car and  you can expect stuff like this to happen if its not marked

Even if it was marked video just shows him bumping into you 1 time. If it was multiple times I would +1 

But it’s a -1 From me

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

+Support

There isn't a civilian Taurus. John Rick has been on server long enough to know that that is a police vehicle. The spotlight and rims give it away. Even being unmarked and being petty report it is still copbait.

Edit: Also, it shows him driving around him, driving on wrong side of road, and hitting him. I've been warned for copbait on a much pettier thing. 

Edited by Asmodeus
  • Like 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

-/+ Neutral support

I took this sit and said it could go either way, but took rick's side because although he did hit the cop car (which is unmarked), he didnt continue to ram it like someone who normally copbaits does so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 1

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

9 hours ago, iZz said:

-/+ Neutral support

I took this sit and said it could go either way, but took rick's side because although he did hit the cop car (which is unmarked), he didnt continue to ram it like someone who normally copbaits does so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

-support

Reasons above, feel the admins ruling was fair and gave Rick a chance to stop, unless Beans has further instances that occurred. I'd say the admins ruling was fair on this matter.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

-support

Super petty reason for a report, it was already handled in-game and as long as he didn't continue cop baiting then it is not a big deal. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

23 hours ago, Asmodeus said:

+Support

There isn't a civilian Taurus. John Rick has been on server long enough to know that that is a police vehicle. The spotlight and rims give it away. Even being unmarked and being petty report it is still copbait.

Edit: Also, it shows him driving around him, driving on wrong side of road, and hitting him. I've been warned for copbait on a much pettier thing. 

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

Changing from - to +Support

as you can tell in the video, John rick makes an illegal U turn and turns smoothly into Beans' lane, this obviously wasnt a lag spike or an accident, and for those saying "well its an unmarked car", every unmarked car still looks like a police car especially from that distance, although i'd say this is a minor report it is still copbait nonetheless 

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

On 8/17/2021 at 7:39 PM, Pillow said:

-Support

petty report, looks like he did it by accident...

not everything needs a warn, I cant make that corner sometimes too

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Head Admin
On 8/18/2021 at 2:05 AM, Corky said:

-support 

if it was a marked car i would +support but undercover u just wouldnt know

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

+ / Support 

Neutral Until After Ramming Is Shown

They started off by driving a smoking car on the wrong side. It blew up, they then repaired it and drove directly into beans.
That would be deemed "copbait" in some perspective.

@beansbutbeans if you could possibly show the interaction after they hit you.
For example if they drove away I would see this as copbait.

Edited by Yobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

4 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ / Support 

Neutral Until After Ramming Is Shown

They started off by driving a smoking car on the wrong side. It blew up, they then repaired it and drove directly into beans.
That would be deemed "copbait" in some perspective.

@beansbutbeans if you could possibly show the interaction after they hit you.
For example if they drove away I would see this as copbait.

@Yobo a traffic stopped after where my mic did not work so i was standing there with what i thought i was talking whihc i think is a lie since u responded when i called you, but he drove off i then pulled him out of the car and he killed me it was not rdm since i used a battering ram

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX