Grim's Stormtrooper Vice Commander Application- Accepted

Bell

Stormtrooper Vice Commander Grim?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Maybe?

• ACCEPTED. Congratulations on reaching this position.
    • DENIED. Re-apply in two weeks.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

ST SCTL LTCOL Grim 8940

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Stormtrooper (ST)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to become a (vice) commander in order to help out players both new and old. I understand that Army High Command wants new Stormtroopers to join other battalions/regiments, and I will do my best to guide new players into whatever role they would like to fill and prioritize that over trying to fill up the ST roster. In addition, I wish to become a (vice) commander so that I may play a bigger role in command and have an influence, however minor it may be, on how the battalion(s)/regiment(s) will operate. Furthermore, this promotion will allow me to be even more involved with roleplay scenarios on the server, both inside of and outside of events, more than I am as an officer.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Approximately 520 hours (roughly 3 weeks). First seen June 11th, 2021.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A commander, vice or otherwise, is the head of their branch and is expected to keep track of and manage their troops at all times, both on the server and off the server. A commander is also expected to frequently host activities that are designed to keep their subordinates entertained and happy. Moreover, a commander is tasked with being the bridge between High Command and low-ranking troopers, presenting valid ideas and concerns when necessary. Finally, a commander should always be on their best behavior, as they are a role model for their soldiers.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Many players on the server have requested for me to apply for this position, citing that I am "fun to be around" and "a good fit for the job". Ignoring the public/popular opinion, I have never been given a strike or warning for a serious offense, and I intend to keep it that way for as long as possible. As a (vice) commander, I understand that my duty is to help recruits become accommodated with the server and the way that it functions and give them an atmosphere where they feel as though they are welcome. I also understand that it is my duty to manage the battalion/regiment and its respective sub-branches and ensure that they are being maintained by those that are worthy of filling the role. Though there are candidates with more experience than me, I am willing to adapt as needed, and I am a fast learner. I have had conversations with various command members in the past and am aware of the responsibilities that this position requires. I will gladly accept any criticism and adjust accordingly based upon player feedback.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Most days (at least 3-4 per week).

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No.

Edited by Bell
ingame promotion
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current: N/A

Former: Stormtrooper Commander Grim

+Support
+Active
+Knows what's bests for the battalion, a good officer and knows what he's doin
+Good lead, easy to work with
+Easy to approach

Whenever I've seen him on he's doing his best to keep troopers in line, he's great at taking charge and leading troopers throughout events even if some are a bit rough to deal with, I haven't seen anything bad about 'em- he's easy to talk to. So I think he'd be a good fit for the role.

You'd make a great VCMDR Grim, obviously you deserve it.

- 501st MIYO ❤️ 

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

2 hours ago, Vertigo334 said:

+Support

-Good app

-Good officer

-Active

-Interacts with troops

-Leads well

Good luck Grim!

its your time as an vcmdr -Wolf

Now: Naval Captain Wolf|  Mark's Son (<-mom)| Security Directors/Agent Kallus|

Former: Shock VCMDR/Lt Col. IF Moderator X2 | Gamemaster tic 3 and tic 5 | IC Maj Wolf | Naval Lieuenant x2 | Ted's Son| Bon`s favorite | IC Maroon/Volt 

4 hours ago, Vertigo334 said:

+Support

-Good app

-Good officer

-Active

-Interacts with troops

-Leads well

Good luck Grim!

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

14 hours ago, Vertigo334 said:

+Support

-Good app

-Good officer

-Active

-Interacts with troops

-Leads well

Good luck Grim!

Purge HVYAL MAJ
Ex Havoc Vice Commander
Ex The Second Sister/Ex Purge HVYSL COL
Ex ST SCTAL 2LT

15 hours ago, ShafowKnight said:

+Support
+Active
+Knows what's bests for the battalion, a good officer and knows what he's doin
+Good lead, easy to work with
+Easy to approach

Whenever I've seen him on he's doing his best to keep troopers in line, he's great at taking charge and leading troopers throughout events even if some are a bit rough to deal with, I haven't seen anything bad about 'em- he's easy to talk to. So I think he'd be a good fit for the role.

You'd make a great VCMDR Grim, obviously you deserve it.

Edited by QuickFlash727

On 8/16/2021 at 5:29 PM, Vertigo334 said:

+Support

-Good app

-Good officer

-Active

-Interacts with troops

-Leads well

Good luck Grim!

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

On 8/16/2021 at 5:29 PM, Vertigo334 said:

+Support

-Good app

-Good officer

-Active

-Interacts with troops

-Leads well

Good luck Grim!

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

ACCEPTED

Please speak to high command for your rank!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥