Some Weeb's MTF Job pack Blacklist appeal

Some Weeb

Steam Name: [GL] Some Weeb 

Ingame Name: Some Weeb

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491903989

Job Blacklisted From: MTF Job Pack

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Imma say it how it is. Blowing up Gensec then murdering every d class in sight. 

Dispute: 

Backstory 

While I was hanging out sometime in April or May I had come onto the server with intention's of having a good time, for a while all was going well until I started getting shit from people again. *Bear in mind this had happened for good reason so nobody is at fault for how the treated me*. At the time I had still been trying to fight for a few thing's that made my life as it was hell and then to add onto it people were not being the best. The most detail I will go into in regards to what I was fighting for will be stated simply as medical reasons. I had got off the server cause I was really pissed off mainly due to stresses  these not being limited to the ones already mentioned above. Not long after I left I had received a message from a old friend that most know to be GAM3. He had told me he wanted to get banned and such so he convinced me to get back on the server and go on the MTF Demolitions Job. After this we had gotten an Idea of bombing the GenSec. At the time I was not in the best place for thought and my judgement had been in question for the betterment of the day. He then proceeded to go on the 106 job use the teleport option to get out then teleported all the way to d block and then we did what the reason for the blacklist was MRDM.

Why I should be unblacklisted

I feel I should be unblacklisted because since the time this took place I have made many changes to my personality and have relieved most of the stresses I have had in the past. I have made many advancement's within the server such as revitalizing GenSec's trust in me and well has becoming a moderator in the staff team. I have also made vast improvements to my reputation and feel I have changed for the betterment of myself and the server... In regard's to my questionable nature of cracking under pressure I have also received the "help" I have been talking about a lot in all of my appeals. I feel as though this has helped my bad decision making improve as well. So I hardly make as many bad decisions as I did before. 

Conclusion

I feel as though this appeal should be accepted because over the course of time between now and this incident I have made so many improvement's, worked on so many thing's and have gotten to a place where I have seen nothing but improvement. Whether that improvement is seen through reputation advancements or my joining of the staff team is up to the community however I feel as though I am fit to be trusted with the responsability of handling a explosives class again. 

To SMT, all actions that were done that lead to this blacklist was on demo. At least as far as I know and this appeal is for both the demo operative and Tau and Stealth Op. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

I thought it was Gam3 that did this?

+Support. Been a while.

He did it 2x I don't think he likes gensec lol

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Support
100% has changed as I believe you are now a JCMD/LCMD in Security (If not it's one of the Senior NCO ranks). 

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

Well, I like the honesty and you are staff. I also do believe that you have improved your personality and now issue positive change, as opposed to negative.

+support

Edited by Pillercat

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

5 minutes ago, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support
100% has changed as I believe you are now a JCMD/LCMD in Security (If not it's one of the Senior NCO ranks). 

I wish lol. Almost a SNCO I have been kind of inactive cause I had to focus on completing my Trial Moderator period. 

28 minutes ago, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

2 hours ago, Pillercat said:

Well, I like the honesty and you are staff. I also do believe that you have improved your personality and now issue positive change, as opposed to negative.

+support

Love this man everytime ive talked to him its been fun def should be unblacklisted

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

bruh, NGL

thats a pretty gamer move to do

all jokes aside,

+support, member has matured way past this and definitely deserves a second chance

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

Considering you are staff and have been keeping a decent reputation since your mass RDM warns back in March (goddamn 30+ people? Wildin my boi), I think I'd be okay with letting you back on the jobs. 

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia