Failed Feeding SCP Suggestion (on certain scps) - Denied

Fat Payton | [GL]

What are you suggesting? -  being able to fail feed certain scps
LIST OF SCPS
682- Failed to feed if his grate is raised and the door is opened
076-2 Failed if any of the feeders have a gun out 
939's Failed if the front gate is open allowing them to walk out of their cell
8286 Failed if door is opened (due to the fact you can drop d class in from above)
2191-1 Failed if main CC door is open (due to the fact you can drop d class in from above)
966 Failed if not enough d class brought to the amount of 966s online
5208 Failed if not enought d class are brought to them or its the incorrect amount

How would this change better the server? -  It would add risk to feeding scps listed above,scince if they fail to do it properly the scp could skip the requesting if it kills the feeders and can start breaking the door if it got out of its CC 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - people trying to exploit the rule on fail feeding on scps that wont have it such as 049 and 096

Who would this change mostly benefit? - the scps

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -none

1 minute ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

opening a door is simply much easier considering how stubborn dclass can be.

D class are bound to be stubborn, you are trying to feed them to monsters. I like the extra steps for the RP, and its always confusing as hell when or when not scps can escape

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

1 minute ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

D class are bound to be stubborn, you are trying to feed them to monsters. I like the extra steps for the RP, and its always confusing as hell when or when not scps can escape

Them being stubborn is breaking server rules because they are cuffed. I’d rather not spend 2-3 minutes trying to get a minge over a banister.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

7 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

opening a door is simply much easier considering how stubborn dclass can be.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

2 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

Them being stubborn is breaking server rules because they are cuffed. I’d rather not spend 2-3 minutes trying to get a minge over a banister.

Then call staff. Tell them its a failrp thing if they dont work with you.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

3 minutes ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

Then call staff. Tell them its a failrp thing if they dont work with you.

If we had to call a sit for every feeding Nu7 would die of boredom. 

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+/- Support 
Would be cool from a RP aspect 
Could just cause more hassle for Nu7 

Also, I'd like to point out something,

On 8/5/2021 at 1:35 PM, Fat Payton | [GL] said:

966 Failed if not enough d class brought to the amount of 966s online
5208 Failed if not enought d class are brought to them or its the incorrect amount

By this, do you mean if the amount is not equal to the amount online from the first advert or by the time Nu7 gets there?

If you mean the former, I see no problem.

If you mean the latter, then that would cause a lot of problems. I've heard a sort of unwritten rule that the amount you bring (for SCPs like 966, 5208, and 939) is the amount that was needed at the time of adverting. For example, if three 966's start adverting, then another hops on, Nu7 only has to bring three D-Class instead of four. 
Even if we disregard that "rule", it would still cause conflict if a Nu7 is brining D-Class, but more of the SCPs hop on, causing more time to be taken to bring more D-Class. Causing it to be a bit unfair for the Nu7.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

-support

dclass are stubborn and wont go in in the first place

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

+/- Support 

Also, I'd like to point out something,

By this, do you mean if the amount is not equal to the amount online from the first advert or by the time Nu7 gets there?

If you mean the former, I see no problem.

If you mean the latter, then that would cause a lot of problems. I've heard a sort of unwritten rule that the amount you bring (for SCPs like 966, 5208, and 939) is the amount that was needed at the time of adverting. For example, if three 966's start adverting, then another hops on, Nu7 only has to bring three D-Class instead of four. 
Even if we disregard that "rule", it would still cause conflict if a Nu7 is brining D-Class, but more of the SCPs hop on, causing more time to be taken to bring more D-Class. Causing it to be a bit unfair for the Nu7.

Yeah by the time of advert

And the reason why is just cause it should be standered protocol

I mean the reason why it's only these is cause they have more then 1 way to get the d class in

Such as 939 and 682 mainly

Huge - support

Sure it would create more RP. however picture this:

*be Nu-7

*5 SCP's need to be fed all at once

* Cry when 939 walks out

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

On 8/6/2021 at 9:15 PM, Right Twix Bar said:

+/- Support 

I like this idea but more work needs to be done to to make this less of chore and more like good rp i.e. the 076-2 example. 

Biggest Minge | Hoovy Where is my Paycheck? SEC