MTF Epsilon-11 Branch Update 8/5/21 - Accepted [Completed]

Nenea Tanti

23 minutes ago, The Light said:

-Support
Level 4 Keycards should only be Senior Command+

+Support

Everything else

Yes I agree with you on your level 4 keycards statement but, Nu7 got keycards added to there WO+ job so it’s only fare if E11 do the same.

• Like 2

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 8/7/2021 at 12:45 AM, The Light said:

-Support
Level 4 Keycards should only be Senior Command+

+Support

Everything else

LVL 4+ should be MAJ+

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

On 8/8/2021 at 9:28 PM, Georgie_ said:

LVL 4+ should be MAJ+

Just cause a junior-senior command has a level 4 in nu7 or e11 does not make them level 4 personal not inly that ell nor nu7 is not going to make a class any time in the future for junior low and senior command do to nu7 having this and e11 heavily needing this and helping get people in intero/big check point helps greatly

-/+ support

+support

most of the weapon changes are fine IMO, e11 needs powerful firearms for being so small, however hp/armor increases to boot is questionable 

-support

you already have a special force, and given that RRH guardian already exists I don’t really see the need for another SF. (That’s just my opinion though)

I deleted the whole tangent about combat engineer. After some thought, a hit point change would be fine, but adding armor to an already high armor count is too much

Edited by Catalyst

48 minutes ago, Catalyst said:

-/+ support

+support

most of the weapon changes are fine IMO, e11 needs powerful firearms for being so small, however hp/armor increases to boot is questionable 

-support

you already have a special force, and given that RRH guardian already exists I don’t really see the need for another SF. (That’s just my opinion though)

also, I don’t mean to be stingy, but hell no to giving combat engineer more armor. A class with that much hit points and the ability to fully heal all of that back is just gonna outclass every combat class on the server. I get you guys need that power, but god damn that would be annoying AF to face. If you guys want a heavy class, just ask for something more fitting for that purpose. Literally any other class that doesn’t have an armor kit will do

I am guessing you are talking about the Auxiliary Unit which  is no Special Forces. We only have 1 SF with a sub-division and thats about it. AUX is what Ranger used to be just rebranded and basically just a job to play on without being a sub-branch. We will never have more than one SF and if this ever was the case Nu7 and CI would also adapt to having more than 1. The changes thus far were discussed and adjusted in the past after the mixed feedback. Besides as CE you are gonna have a hard time to solo survive with only an armor kit that you can only use under certain conditions and takes ages to recharge.

Edited by Cypher

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy

29 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I am guessing you are talking about the Auxiliary Unit which  is no Special Forces. We only have 1 SF with a sub-division and thats about it. AUX is what Ranger used to be just rebranded and basically just a job to play on without being a sub-branch. We will never have more than one SF and if this ever was the case Nu7 and CI would also adapt to having more than 1. The changes thus far were discussed and adjusted in the past after the mixed feedback. Besides as CE you are gonna have a hard time to solo survive with only an armor kit that you can only use under certain conditions and takes ages to recharge.

Fuck I’m an idiot I was talking about foxtrot 1. I was under the impression that it would be another SF and wasn’t under the impression that it was a vip job

After some thought im switching to full +support

the combat engineer changes are a bit questionable, but of course these can change with feedback. Overall I’m really excited for these changes, makes me wanna join e11 when I return

Edited by Catalyst
  • Gaminglight Love 1

On 8/5/2021 at 4:14 AM, Nenea Tanti said:

Job Name: MTF E-11 Combat Engineers

Job Armor: 200-->225

This is not really needed in my opinion. CE's have always been almost a entry level sub branch and making them more powerful then CC's is just not needed. 

-Support for that part

+support for everything else. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Almost every actual job should be better than a CC imo (excluding dclass CCs), after all one is earned, the other is paid for. CCs should not be a point of comparison in a branch update.

That's not the point. CC's are just really strong classes which is my point. Unless we plan on making every gun do 50 damage a shot because all jobs are 400hp+ there is literally no point in making them all tanky. Also CE is given to PFC's that isn't really earned that is just do good one time as a entry level rank and you get a OP class. 

Also E-11 is literally pay to get in so both classes are pay to get in so probably shouldn't discriminate a CC for being paid for. You may not like to think of it that way but in my view there both simply put pay to get. 

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

7 hours ago, Some minge said:

This is not really needed in my opinion. CE's have always been almost a entry level sub branch and making them more powerful then CC's is just not needed. 

-Support for that part

+support for everything else. 

CI heavy has 225 200, Nu7 Behemoth has 225 175, why can't we have 200 225? It seems fair to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, recon said:

CI heavy has 225 200, Nu7 Behemoth has 225 175, why can't we have 200 225? It seems fair to me.

Good point I digress what I said.